cheerleader through a basketball hoop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haha, i like how the guys celebrate and the girl is standing there holding the back of her head

never seen it before.

My cousin is a cheerleader for the knicks, and I hihgly doubt that they would throw her ass through a hoop.

got to knicks.com
knick city dancers
photos
my cousins is the ugly one all the way to the right kneeling.

Rebecca Jacob
I hate that bitch.

here made it easy for you

gallery_28741_116_8407.jpg

Cause shes a bitch, kinda like my aunt too. She doesn't bother with my part of the family at all.

But I do get free tickets to any knicks game I want or pay very little.

that's fucked up that those douschebags are so much into celebrating that they don't even care to see if the girl is ok. hell, she could've split the fuck out of her skull. those rims aren't very forgiving. cockasses!

it looks fake to me

i dunno, but it really doesnt look that beleivable, and the "swoosh" sound is more of a round leather ball, not of a skinny little white chick

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Feb 26 2005, 08:44 PM
it looks fake to me

i dunno, but it really doesnt look that beleivable, and the "swoosh" sound is more of a round leather ball, not of a skinny little white chick
[post=466658]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you know how big one of those rims really is? its big enough to fit two basketballs side by side in there, so how is it not believable. its not liek she did three flips blindfolded then wnet through the hoop.

Back