circuit city is done

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea i worked there like a year ago and just the other day got a letter in the mail saying if they owed me money i needed to claim it cuz they filed for bankruptcy lol. sux for them.
who did cc or bb

bb's stock is in the shitter

heres a 3 yr chart for best buy and circuit city

Attachments

• bby.gif
    bby.gif
    6.8 KB · Views: 133
  • cc.gif
    cc.gif
    6.5 KB · Views: 123
I might have to check that out, im looking to expand my X-Box 360 collection.

wow thats awsome i just seen this post and ironicaly they just raised my credit limit on my circuit city card to 12500,00 new home theater during out of business sale may be instore for me

yea there going out of business i can still use my card to buy shit it is a chase rewards card and im not stupid ill know when some thing is really 50% off not marked up and discounted

Last edited:
yea there going out of business i can still use my card to buy shit it is a chase rewards card and im not stupid ill know when some thing is really 50% off not marked up and discounted
they are no longer accepting circuit city credit cards. They have essentually been discontinued. Signs up all over the stores "no checks no circuit city cards" how ever gift cards are still redemable.

only thing good ever got from CC is my video card, and thats because it was $50 w/ a $50 rebate... well, they sent me my $50 rebate and 3 months later i got another one.. hahah, so technically they paid me $50 to take it home.. hahah

This thing is a joke. I went down to Circuit City just yesterday, and the car audio prices are still outrageous. $229 for a Kicker L5 10.. WTF?

Back