civic ex parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you mean of the cluster i cant remember exactly off the top of my head but it was just over 200k i believe

I need a black steering wheel with airbag, the plastic/rubber piece that covers the e-brake after the handle, and some clean floormats. PM me with what you have and pics. Thanks

egs black interior has a dark gray steering wheel, not black. and how about that sunroof assembly? can you take a pic for me? thanks.

i wanna see that, no stock eg interior comes with a black steering wheel. its a dark dark gray, and dont tell me i'm being picky with colors because its obvious.

i have black interior in my car and the stock wheel that came on it is dark gray, and i have a sedan with gray interior and the wheel is also gray.

do u have the underdash wiring for the motor if so how much u want for it

i wanna see that, no stock eg interior comes with a black steering wheel. its a dark dark gray, and dont tell me i'm being picky with colors because its obvious.

i have black interior in my car and the stock wheel that came on it is dark gray, and i have a sedan with gray interior and the wheel is also gray.

yep well it sure as shit looks black to me! i have this coupe that im parting out and i also have a 93 hatch. both have gray interior and both have a BLACK steering wheel. im not here to argue with you about the color of a steering wheel and i could really care less if you dont believe me but ill def post pics

yeah i have it but there are a bunch of wires running under the dash to the drivers side of the car too. do you need all them also?

Back