Classic Car Show today, Eye candy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
Went to a car show in Comanche TX, lots of nice cars. Figured a collage was the easiest way to post up 60 pics at once. If you see something you feel like oogling over in higer res and larger, pick it out and I'll post it up.

Anyhow, Enjoy!
collage.jpg

Bah, the collage was 4 times larger than that, photobucket chopped it down.

collage1.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet its Tuesday in my field!

I love me some steel chassis cars. the older the better... flatheads are pretty much orgasms in a case.... a cast iron brick case of orgasms.

Nice. Me and BodyDroppedNikes went to a mini-truck show today, lots of cool little trucks.

classic cars

:cool:Now these are some muscle cars! I like the 1967 Chevy Nova off orange color with the blower sticking out from the hood. I have a 1964 Chevy Nova that has been sitting in my garage for over 10 years now completely restored with less than 1,000 miles since restoration. My uncle has a 1970 Chevelle SS just like the red one.:)

Nova was very nice!
nova1.jpg

I think my favorite of the show was this fairlane. The guy wasn't going for "bad ass" or "showy".. It was just a pleasure to look at.

chebby.jpg

Last edited:
Down by school there was a 1940 Chevy Sedan shell for sale for like a grand. Needed some work but awesome potential. If I didn't have my legal expenses I would be restoring it as we speak. It was also on a Camaro frame and set up to take an LS1. Mmmmm. Next time I'm down that way I have to see if it's still for sale.

Back