climbers hooks?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maybe, he's holding down the "ricer" look so that way people who are legit will be like "fucking ricer." Therefore releasing the element of surprise. hmm?

Id rather keep it clean and still beat them. A wins a win. Yea its fun to see a shocked look on their face. But if you can see their face at all your just not doing it right!

maybe, he's holding down the "ricer" look so that way people who are legit will be like "fucking ricer." Therefore releasing the element of surprise. hmm?

People always said "dumb tuner" in Germany about my civic. Until I left them in a curve. :D

Is that when you were takin them turns so hard you snapped yourself right out of your sleep?

Googling.. Its seems to be a popular nissan thing to hang an acura/honda emblem.. Kinda talking trash, lol.

l_a08d3191d827433e84ca5d3e60eae143.jpg

DSC03119.jpg

Tons of key chains..

This guy is "Flossin" ROFL!
picture055uw9.jpg

A little history on how this started in Japan by Antonio Alvendia "For some reason, it has become some sort of trend for people to hang toys or other items of thier cars' rear tow hook, but the origination of this trend came from the Bosozoku (street gangsters with fixed up cars) in Japan. It was a Bosozoku trend to hang a small tin bucket from thier rear tow hook to show off how low thier cars were- they got the idea from seeing cement trucks in Japan, wich always had a bucket hanging off the rear of the truck. The cement trucks used the bucket as a "catch can" of sorts, so that excess cement from the truck would'nt spill onto the pavement. Inspired by this, the bosozoku trend setters attached small buckets to thier rear tow hooks to show how low thier bucket could hang- if your car was so low that the bucket could scrape on things as you were driving , they thought it was cool as hell."

A tin bucket:
1212081513.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/FusionR300zx/240sx/DSC03119.jpg

a tin bucket....... ooookay. i guess its cool to find where it started.

i used to have an aftermarket tow hook mounted on one of my old tegs... the guys i worked with at the time would hang stuff from it, or tie things to it all the time. i wasnt as amused as they were.

i saw the same forum as phyregod but didn't find exactly what i was looking for. i think it's stupid and dangerous, but whatever.

I got something to hang from my tow hooks on the rex!! :D:ph34r:

It costs $5. Its Aluminum. It comes in all the colors of the rainbow. It can be installed in less than 13 seconds. It doesn't actually do anything.

It fits all the criteria of a serious ricer upgrade.
:lmao: +rep

Sig worthy right there haha

Back