COD: Black ops

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know. lol Just as the vid starts you can see him enter that room. I just knew where he was basically and squeezed it off before my guy could actually hit him.
In my sniper class Im a total whore too. Damn near every dead body I see I check for an assault rifle or SMG backup. That auto pistol just uses a mag up way too quickly. I may try out a Revolver, but Im not big on semi auto back-ups.

i love laying on the tanks on Berlin and sniping.. takes a while for them to figure out where you're at

Really? Still? Thats old school. haha

But then again, in that same match I settled in my spot (right next to the brewery) and about 30 seconds later heard the distinct sound of a suppresed rifle. Checked my map, no team mates around? Threw a semtex at the tank to my right. "Killed so-and-so." lol'd for a bit. Neither knew we were so close to eachother.

I'll have to upload a video.

Level 32, 13th prestige now. New maps out on Wednesday, so should be Double XP this weekend. I could be sniffing 15th...

got the lightweight, sleight of hand, and marathon pro, all by level 26 or 27 i think, last time was about level 31.
been playing around with my ballistic knives and tomahawks lately again
i don't win, but there's just something really satisfying about the tomahawk kills

I need to practice with the tomahawk. It's so handy, but so are frags and the semtex. It's like how I love nova gas or smoke, but curse myself for equipping them when I see a damn claymore.

got the lightweight, sleight of hand, and marathon pro, all by level 26 or 27 i think, last time was about level 31.
been playing around with my ballistic knives and tomahawks lately again
i don't win, but there's just something really satisfying about the tomahawk kills

Haha, yeah I noticed that you have been on a blade kick recently...

so last night i got a tomahawk kill and then i got crushed by the guys care package
i wrote down the game info so tonight i'm gonna try and do the theater and upload thing

i had a good first kill on game.. lobbed a frag on Nuketown i think.. might have been Summit... direct impact kill.. lol

so last night i got a tomahawk kill and then i got crushed by the guys care package
i wrote down the game info so tonight i'm gonna try and do the theater and upload thing
We worked on it tonight and here it is. L'd MFAO.

‪Recked gets Rocked (Black Ops crushed by care package)‬‏ - YouTube
I liked how in the second view just as he got crushed his back pack hovered there a second. Haha Very Looney Tunes style.

On a side note, you CAN of course view past games together in a party (even gets you the achievment "Date Night") but you CANT record while partied up. So he had to back out so I could create this.

Last edited:
Got an invite too but my browser populated my email address as my username so that kinda pisses me off.

Back