come to a concert with me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
all my friends are skirts and won't go with me.

fri oct 17th
toads place in new haven

all that remains
trivium
36 crazyfists

$17 advance, $20 at the door.

Anyone not a skirt and want to scream and pit it up with me?

no my bag,I was just there on Fri to see Dinosaur Jr. but I must say, you would think that the 3 months that Toads was closed for serving alcohol to minors it would of spent some time cleaning up the place. You still stick to the floor anywhere you walk. Not to mention the place smells like a pond.

That's why E doesn't want to go "I hate toads".

i don't like it either, but its the closest place they are playing.

probably not steve. leave the teenyboppers at home.

I'm not a fan of any of those bands, but a metal show is a metal show. Starting a ruckus is always fun with the tough guys that go. If I was close I'd be going ;x.

yeah im not really up for going to a dumpy bar regardless.

it's not a bar... its a club. its basically a mini version of the palladium.

not sure if it's all ages.... but emo chick will probably get her ass kicked there. lol

oh, tell her to cheer up for me :)

its new haven... what do you expect? ghetto ass dump. 3 murders a week happen there. lol

yeah, last night I was fixing the #1 engine fuel selector cable binding on an HH- 60M, aircraft 003, that took an hour, and then moved on to pre-flighting the engines, upper deck, transmission, and found a leak on the aft primary servo, cleaned it up and notated a MOC for ground run...then spent an hour on the aircrafts books, an hour on the computer pulling up part numbers for removals, and getting an inspector to go over all that I did.

fun night....made $360 before taxes....for 6.5 hours on the clock.

Back