1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete intercooler piping kit for Integra

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by Nikademo, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Nikademo

Nikademo New Member

Anyone know where I can find an affordable complete intercooler piping kit? I found one on the treadstone performance website for $290 but that seems a little pricey although it includes welded flange, couplers, and clamps . . . .

Then spooling performance has one for $210 that doesn't include couplers or clamps . . .

Anyone use a DIY kit from ebay? I'm not sure if I want to use a kit with out bead roll ends.

Anyone make them here and sell them to members?

2. EP3Hatch1987

EP3Hatch1987 Meeeeooowww!!!!!

I used eBay piping.. Had 2 fab it up a lil but it worked

3. 8secHonda

8secHonda New Member

i have an ebay turbo kit also.. no probs w mine yet .. but like EP3 said i also had to fab some of the piping but was no trouble.. lol

4. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

i have an ebay setup for my car.. decent for low power levels, but i lose a coupler every once in a while. its kind of annoying because most of their kits are couplers.

5. Nikademo

Nikademo New Member

Hmmmmm. I think I am going to have to save some money.

6. Matts96HB

Matts96HB . Moderator VIP

dont get me wrong, you can make the ebay kits work. but if i had to do it all over again i would get something that i didnt have to hack to pieces.

not to mention, the hardware typically sucks. the t-bolt clamps bind and break very easily. i had to go down to a local hardware store and buy new clamps. drove me nuts.

7. 8secHonda

8secHonda New Member

ooh yeah true that dude.. i forgot about that i changed mine also .. been so long i forgot lol... had this kit on two different cars lol

8. EP3Hatch1987

EP3Hatch1987 Meeeeooowww!!!!!

Never had any of the coupler or clamp problems with my piping kit.. And all I had 2 do was shorten a few pipes and was good 2 go.. You can always weld the spots where you don't wAnt couplers.. Juss my 2 cents

9. zach_teg_king

zach_teg_king jdmzach "country boy"

no no no...if u wanna save money, PVC pipe FTW! i used it on my teg build, painted it red, ans it worked perfect, seemed to keep the charge cool too. not one problem in 2 yrs so far, its still goin, owned by my brother now though. it has a 16g evo dsm turbo, Ram horn, rc550's, tuned on hondata s200, had a huge jdm sport front mount, it was beefy. i made 245whp on 16psi, all stock internals and cams on a ls motor with gsr trans. id highly reccomend it

10. manuelxenon

manuelxenon New Member

intercooler kit

hi i bought one on ebay from cxracing i had to build some pipes to fit my integra gsr 95,buy i never lose a clamp,it works perfectly for what i paid for 210us.

11. rufio0306

rufio0306 New Member

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted