comptech supercharged S2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seriously man, you seem like a decent guy, but just tell the kid to have it looked at by someone who really knows what they are doing, because he has about -10% of solving the problem.

ill try and get some pics next time im up there. they always have a garage full of rx7's and supras. Ill see if the crx is there, if so ill take pics. Did you see the supra?
Supra Link
I went for a ride in this thing...its insane. once them turbos spool up the 19's break loose.
since the magazine article they have passed the 800hp mark still running twin turbos.

why is it always dads money when someone drives a hotter car than u?? i'm only 20 and i've already been threw a EJ1, a 02' WRX, and i'm picking up my S2K next week....ALL PAYED FOR AND MODDED BY ME..

there's a diffrence between paid for and got a LOAN for...

and if you paid for the car and you're only 20 then your rents are paying your other expenses, but not your car...

NO ONE under the age of 23? ish can afford a 25K or 30K car unless they are independently wealthy, won the lottery, or have a FAT exec job...

Originally posted by cycloneb18c3@Apr 11 2004, 10:51 PM
ill try and get some pics next time im up there. they always have a garage full of rx7's and supras. Ill see if the crx is there, if so ill take pics.

i dont doubt that they have one twin turboed. anyone can throw 2 turbos on there, i'vee seen it done before, i just doubt it will run 9's.

yea ive invested alot into my car...I work at a shop...i get parts a wholesale cost, which is a lot cheaper than what most consumers pay for the parts. A kid that I just sold a HID kit is only 18, drives a 99 Audi A4 Quattro, has it lowered, 18" rims, intake, HID kit. He has a good paying job, his dad didnt pay for any of the car. I work at the shop mostly for parts, and Im also a mechanic at a marina, getting 9.00 a hour to start. So parts from one job, gas/spending/saving from the other. Its definitly possible to get a S2000, if you save your money, which many people cant do, like me...

Originally posted by SNEEZIN WRX@Apr 12 2004, 05:10 PM
why is it always dads money when someone drives a hotter car than u?? i'm only 20 and i've already been threw a EJ1, a 02' WRX, and i'm picking up my S2K next week....ALL PAYED FOR AND MODDED BY ME..

Slangin' 'cain to school kids doesn't count. Show me a job for a 20 year old that can afford those cars and mods. And no, trust funds don't count as paid for by you.

no, I work at a shop down in south jersey. we get parts and send cars up to spi for dynoing, and motor builds. we are more just a parts store. we are expanding this fall into a full shop with dyno and everything.

Computer Engineering FTW

Slangin' 'cain to school kids doesn't count. Show me a job for a 20 year old that can afford those cars and mods. And no, trust funds don't count as paid for by you.

Dude, I started college at 17 (September birthday) in engineering. I joined the university Co-op program and started working for a high tech engineering firm at 18. I graduated at 22, and now I'm 25. I have a condo that's 1/4 paid off (FL housing market is raping me), a Hyundai Tiburon (paid off), a Toyota Tacoma (half paid 0% loan), and a S2000 I picked up last week used for $9000. I'm a computer engineer =). I paid off all my school loans, paid all my bills, paying for my wife's tuition (thank God she graduates this Fall), and then still put back a few hundred in savings per month.

Don't underestimate what a young guy can do. It takes hard work, education, and a clean record. However, no one wants to hire someone with (running from the police) on their record. =P Money might not be daddy's money, but it's quite possibly drug money. FTL

I think this is the most interesting post .............. hahah i usto have a s2000 but had to get rid of it sad day lol how do you fuck up on that engine its like one of the easiest cars to get like bolt on .............. just get daddys credit card and go all out.......... all you need is a swerdriver and read instruction lol (jk about only swredriver)

I think this is the most interesting post .............. hahah i usto have a s2000 but had to get rid of it sad day lol how do you fuck up on that engine its like one of the easiest cars to get like bolt on .............. just get daddys credit card and go all out.......... all you need is a swerdriver and read instruction lol (jk about only swredriver)

car-model-fail.jpg

This is a very old thread but 20 and 25 aren't the same age.

:werd: and :werd:

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Wow, this is retarded on so many levels it boggles my mind...

Back