Congress to investigate BCS!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Thank god :woowoo:

Maybe while congress is poking around they can ask the BCS why the #7 team in the nation has to play an unranked team in the Holiday Bowl while #8 Notre Dame (with two losses) gets to play in the Fiesta Bowl.

Where's the Story

Congress to look into "Deeply Flawed" BCS

:laugh: cause notre dame is more of a reconized team.
and yes the BCS sucks

oh and say hello to the soon to be new national champs. TEXAS LONGHORNS

I think congress should have better things to do other than to investigate into sports.

Quoted post[/post]]
:laugh: cause notre dame is more of a reconized team.
and yes the BCS sucks

oh and say hello to the soon to be new national champs. TEXAS LONGHORNS
:laugh: you and Cal are funny...

USC is gonna murder the fucking Shlonghorns. Bet Reggie Bush gets another 200+ yard running game. That's excluding all the yards he'll rack up while all special teams. Not to mention they use him as a reciever also. Oh can't wait to see that game!!!!

:Commercial voice:<span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">TROJAN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>:commercial voice/:

Irish get an automatic bid into a bowl game because they are not in a conference, so they don't have to play anyone for a conference championship. =)

Quoted post[/post]]
Irish get an automatic bid into a bowl game because they are not in a conference, so they don't have to play anyone for a conference championship. =)

yeah you pussies get a bowl bid for doing nothing. Oregon would kill you and Ohio St will too. If Notre Dame had any guts they'd try conference play.

Its not about nuts, its all about money baby.

Fuck splitting 14.5 million with the entire conference when you can have it all yourself. Plus, they would probably lose their $40 some million dollar with NBC contract since they'd be with Michigan, Michigan State, etc.

Just wait till 1/2, we'll see.

If Ohio State beats them, which i'm very confident they won't, you can rub it in all you want.

longhorns.gif

:thumbsup:

Haha, althought TX has had an uncanny year, they lack the experience USC holds in Bowl games and don't forget their long term undefeated record so far.

My team is OU and always has been, but I'd like to see TX get one with the talent they have on their team this year as long as they recognize the talent of the WHOLE team and not just Young. Somebody please deflate Young's big ass head. Dude is awesome, but if it weren't for that outstanding offensive line and coach jumping on that ass last off season, he wouldn't be shit.

Bowl(shit) Championship Series

Where most of the top ranked teams play in the top bowl games.

Oh did you forget about the #3 team, Penn State, playing the #22 team, Florida State, in the Orange Bowl?

Back