Convertible CRX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looks like there is one local.. wolfcrx..

14.jpg

Yea, I totally would have called bs if it wasn't you that posted it.

you could drop in a bmw front end on that silver one, and no one would ever know the difference...

the first time someone posted one of these on this forum, i didn't like it at all; however, the silver one has changed my mind

there was one in Honda Tuning a couple of months back,
if I only had $2200.

Wow, sharp! Never seen one before.

Ah, not factory but an aftermarket conversion. Still sharp.

Last edited:
they sold new like that from Honda.. a company just converted it before hand

Good thing the first one isn't ugly or anything. Fender needs painted. Silver one is nice though. I'd rather have a 2nd gen hatch for 2200. Then again I hate convertibles. Cold, high maintenance, just easier to have a hard top.

yeah i knew about them but if i remember right it wasent a dealer option some guy in cali got brand new ones and made them like that but its not some home job there. there 100% perfect

This is my 1987 crx si convertible conversion by the R. Straman Company Of Costa Mesa, California. This car was done in November of 1986 and then sold as new at the Honda dealership.

at the time it was probably a great idea! but these days.... that thing is ugly.. Ive owned the 1st gen crx before. it was ugly too. but i like the hardtop better than the soft

DSCF0167.jpg

DSCF0165.jpg

that's pretty sweet though a convertible CRX. looks like a grand theft auto car lol

Back