cop forums....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 9 2005, 12:33 AM
i drove by 3 cops tonight, two parked, one on coming, and my exhuast is pretty loud, and its 1200 at night... but i made SURE i did at most, 2-3 miles above the speed limit. just drive like youre suppose to and obey the laws youll be fine..
[post=458428]Quoted post[/post]​

im not saying that they pull me over every time they see me, but i do not speed and i get pulled over alot. i have to get rid of this knockoff apexi n1 exhaust. thinking about a real apexi world sport 2.

:lol: "I flipped the air cleaner over & put
octane booster in the tank, the mechanic gets pissed but it makes the
damm thing fly"
what a dumbass, octane boost in a stock engine,ha all i have to do to outrun the cops is use 2 bottles of octane boost and i'll make 480 whp :lol:
I can't believe some of the shit stupid nascar watchers will fall for B)

My best friend is a cop in Hartford, CT....Though in hartford....Cops don't care about imports with exhaust...or some asshat not totaly stopping at a stop sign..they barely do any traffic monitoring..because they are busy with violent crimes and drug crimes...You guys need to understand that these people are risking their lives everyday to put away the bad guys..for shit pay.... Brian makes more sitting at a computer....then most street officers do...The average Salary for a Hartford Cop is $34000-$38000 And they are getting shot at on a daily basis, and are dealing with violent crimals....He lets me listen to calls from the dispatcher of the shit he has to go through on a daily basis....You guys would not believe half the shit that goes on in 1 shift....

So Don't bitch if you have an exaust system that exceeds the limit...and an Officer gives you a ticket....its your own dam fault....There is a reason for the law just like everyting else....I get pulled over as well just for having a corvette with chrome rims and exhaust....But i don't bitch about it...I've gotten pulled over 6 times in 2.5 years since i had my Vette, got 1 weak speeding ticket for 70 bucks..the rest where just random pull overs....Im gonna expect thatm, drving a car like that, and you should do when you have a modified car

Hey Blame , Fast and Furious if anything....

But seriously... don't bitch about cops, without them, this world would be a god dam mess....

Originally posted by Drake@Feb 8 2005, 10:00 PM
What do you do when somone breaks into your car or steals it?? What about breaking into your home?? You are most likly going to call those bad apple dohnut eating cops are you not??
[post=458350]Quoted post[/post]​

funny you mention this.

my car did get broken into. about 150 yards from the police station - where i park at work. THEY WOULDNT EVEN SEND SOMEONE TO TAKE A LOOK.

FUCK them.

my mom got so pissed off that she wrote a letter to the local paper bitching about the cops here in town, attended a couple police board meetings, and all kinds of stuff.

and the excuse we got was "we're under staffed"

Can they not honestly take 5 min to stop in, take a look, FINGER PRINT THE BOULDER THATS IN BACK BACK SEAT?

No.

and 7 cops drove by as i was on the phone with the dispatch guy.

but yet- when they can give you a $50 ticket- they sure as hell will take the time. more than 5 min most the time too.

fuck cops.

funny you say that. brandon had someone try to steal his car last nigh. they got the colum apart but his dad came home and chased him.

Originally posted by erebunicrx@Feb 9 2005, 09:43 AM
funny you say that. brandon had someone try to steal his car last nigh. they got the colum apart but his dad came home and chased him.
[post=458501]Quoted post[/post]​

thats happened to me before. just happened to pass my front window to see someonea a little too interested in my car. i walked outside with a bat and asked if i could help him.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 9 2005, 10:49 AM
damn, thats shitty. where are you guys living now?
[post=458526]Quoted post[/post]​

i live in new jersey. not a bad neighborhood, but we have a couple bad apples not including the cops.

When my car was broken into, I had about $800 in damage and stolen property done. I had to file my police report over the damn phone. Fuck that. Now, I am going to TRIAL on the 23rd to fight this ticket I got for "reckless driving". Why? Because some fucking idiot with a badge was driving in the opposite direction on a road with maybe 3 other cars within seeing distance. He "observed me ACTIVELY chasing my girlfriend at speeds of 50-60 mph with our tires squealing, with the red Honda was 1-2 FEET behind the Dodge truck." FUCK THAT you fucking idiot. First of all, we were traveling at speeds less than 40 mph in a 35 mph zone. I directly asked him if we were speeding when he was writing me the ticket, and he told me no. Second, 1-2 feet behind her car would be just plain crazy, it looks like inches when you are behind the wheel, and I was at least 2 CAR LENGHTS behind her. If anything, her tires squealed and it is because they are pretty worn, and need to be replaced. When he pulled me over, he asked me why I was going 90 mph down the street. I told him that was completely impossible, since we had just exited off the interstate, went 1 BLOCK before making a left hand turn. We also had to cross 2 lanes to make that turn, so quit trying to get me to accept guilt to something I didn't do. Then he just tole me to "Take the fucking ticket, it doesn't mean that you are admitting you're guilty." I told him that I would see him in court.

Originally posted by Callidus@Feb 9 2005, 02:57 PM
When my car was broken into, I had about $800 in damage and stolen property done. I had to file my police report over the damn phone. Fuck that. Now, I am going to TRIAL on the 23rd to fight this ticket I got for "reckless driving". Why? Because some fucking idiot with a badge was driving in the opposite direction on a road with maybe 3 other cars within seeing distance. He "observed me ACTIVELY chasing my girlfriend at speeds of 50-60 mph with our tires squealing, with the red Honda was 1-2 FEET behind the Dodge truck." FUCK THAT you fucking idiot. First of all, we were traveling at speeds less than 40 mph in a 35 mph zone. I directly asked him if we were speeding when he was writing me the ticket, and he told me no. Second, 1-2 feet behind her car would be just plain crazy, it looks like inches when you are behind the wheel, and I was at least 2 CAR LENGHTS behind her. If anything, her tires squealed and it is because they are pretty worn, and need to be replaced. When he pulled me over, he asked me why I was going 90 mph down the street. I told him that was completely impossible, since we had just exited off the interstate, went 1 BLOCK before making a left hand turn. We also had to cross 2 lanes to make that turn, so quit trying to get me to accept guilt to something I didn't do. Then he just tole me to "Take the fucking ticket, it doesn't mean that you are admitting you're guilty." I told him that I would see him in court.
[post=458631]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds exactly like what happen to my nieghbor. he got pulled over right after a turn and the cop claimed he was doing 60 and gave him a ticket. he actually tried to do 60 the next day and couldnt do it.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Feb 9 2005, 04:19 PM
sounds exactly like what happen to my nieghbor. he got pulled over right after a turn and the cop claimed he was doing 60 and gave him a ticket. he actually tried to do 60 the next day and couldnt do it.
[post=458675]Quoted post[/post]​

lol- you're friend just earned moron of the day award :)

Does noone realize that you can take the in-car audio/videotape that the cops have to court as evidence? That's the ONLY thing that kept me out of a few grand worth of tickets this time last year...You don't seriously think that they just have those cameras for World's Wildest Police Chases, do you? You have to go and GET them..the cops aren't just going to call you up and say 'Hey, we fucked you on the side of the road, and we've got it on video/audio tape. Want the tapes?' If it went down exactly as you said, then your case in court should be open-and-shut, no questions asked. My shit didn't even MAKE it to court. The judge saw the tape, agreed that teh cops were full of shit, and threw it out.

i dont know about where you all live, but here in the Communist State of Virginia, if the cops pull you over for speeding and you have something (even minute...sp?) done to your car, they will basically throw the book at your ass. not to mention they want to search your car and trunk. <_<

so the CHP is profiling import cars only? not only is that a crock of shit, but thats illegal too. what about domestic cars? what about trucks? what about SUVs? what about motorcycles? what about tractor trailors? all those can be just as illegal as an import car. sounds like California is getting their heads way up their ass about busting import cars.

The police department in the town where I went to high school has them. Groveton, Texas, population 1,107. My graduating class had 53 people in it. Before someone says 'You only got off because it's such a small town and you're from there', I didn't get pulled over in Groveton....

At any rate, I'm pretty sure there's some sort of law or something that says the cops have to have cameras. Not positive, but I'm pretty sure.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 9 2005, 04:41 PM
i dont know about where you all live, but here in the Communist State of Virginia, if the cops pull you over for speeding and you have something (even minute...sp?) done to your car, they will basically throw the book at your ass. not to mention they want to search your car and trunk. <_<
[post=458698]Quoted post[/post]​

Move back up here asshat... hte only thing they do up here is pull your ass over for having a crooked license plate while three cars with no working taillights pass right by them. <_<

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 9 2005, 04:31 PM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Feb 9 2005, 04:19 PM
[post=458675]Quoted post[/post]​

lol- you're friend just earned moron of the day award :)
[post=458687]Quoted post[/post]​

he already did that, he has a v6 mustang.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 9 2005, 01:38 PM
i was talking to dale, not you :D
[post=458601]Quoted post[/post]​

he lives over on mtn road. and im up across from health trax

Back