cops i hate them...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn homie the part about the 200sx was way back up the page

it was rwd... its was a 89 not fwd... i wasnt dressed scummy or anything tho.. just wearing jeans and a sweatshirt and pumping gas... oh well fuck em

I've been tazed by friends. Very sobering. And cops are all different. There are cool ones and dick ones. I've had run ins with both.

I got pulled over once and the cop called my car a hotrod..

Made me feel good on the inside.

lol i like when they have nothing on you, but stop you anyway. like one time my friend was following me from my house to another friends in town in his car. (me in my car, he following in his). we were driving 'right' at the time. he was just on my ass. no big deal to me or him. but apparently the cops thought, hey those 2 [cars with loud mufflers] must be racing, so i'm going to pull them over. they pulled him over first since he was in back, started questioning him and shit, i continued on, tried to cut a few roads for the hell of it and lose them. no avail. they found me and put the lights on so i just sat in the parking space at an apartment complex. they start questioning me on all this bullshit like are we racing and this and that. and i'm like no, no racing, we're goin to a friends. that's it. i'm not saying anything else. but 3 cops total show up to ask me this. so while they sit there waiting for the other cops down the road to finish writting my friend his ticket for 'following too close', i'm just reving my car in the parking lot. all the cops are just staring at me. i've got my window down and my head out the window looking right back at them. just kept reving it. bout 6k. pretty loud. they cant do shit tho, it's not illegally loud. idk it was just funny

/sorry for the eyesore

lol i like when they have nothing on you, but stop you anyway. like one time my friend was following me from my house to another friends in town in his car. (me in my car, he following in his). we were driving 'right' at the time. he was just on my ass. no big deal to me or him. but apparently the cops thought, hey those 2 [cars with loud mufflers] must be racing, so i'm going to pull them over. they pulled him over first since he was in back, started questioning him and shit, i continued on, tried to cut a few roads for the hell of it and lose them. no avail. they found me and put the lights on so i just sat in the parking space at an apartment complex. they start questioning me on all this bullshit like are we racing and this and that. and i'm like no, no racing, we're goin to a friends. that's it. i'm not saying anything else. but 3 cops total show up to ask me this. so while they sit there waiting for the other cops down the road to finish writting my friend his ticket for 'following too close', i'm just reving my car in the parking lot. all the cops are just staring at me. i've got my window down and my head out the window looking right back at them. just kept reving it. bout 6k. pretty loud. they cant do shit tho, it's not illegally loud. idk it was just funny

/sorry for the eyesore

:fr:

jk

/sorry for the eyesore

If I did that I'd get jerked out of the car and told I was harassing an officer.

GAY

I was on my way home from school and I had to piss really bad. So I was hauling ass and the cops HAD to be doing a seat belt check on the other side of the turn.

I had my seat belt on though!
=D

Back