cops i hate them...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was on my way home from school and I had to piss really bad. So I was hauling ass and the cops HAD to be doing a seat belt check on the other side of the turn.

I had my seat belt on though!
=D

Just how much ass were you hauling o_O? Let me guess, like 50+ in a 35?

yea..it seems like that would happen becuase u where dressed a certain way..or something i got pulled over for nonsence..the cop said i was bumping my radio too loud which was B.S. i didnt have a damm radio..they pulled people over for stupid shit where i use to live

yea 50+ in a 35 saw the cops in the middle of the road and locked my brakes down.
Left a pretty big black mark.

This was about 3 years ago though, when I first started driving.

yea 50+ in a 35 saw the cops in the middle of the road and locked my brakes down.
Left a pretty big black mark.

This was about 3 years ago though, when I first started driving.

Yeah, don't ever slam on your brakes when you see a cop. Just because you can see a cop doesn't necessarily mean they have radar on you yet, but if they see you come flying up and then the front of your car dips down and your tires start squealing, that's probably going to get their attention real quick...

Yeah, don't ever slam on your brakes when you see a cop. Just because you can see a cop doesn't necessarily mean they have radar on you yet, but if they see you come flying up and then the front of your car dips down and your tires start squealing, that's probably going to get their attention real quick...

:werd: at least if you don't act suspicious they will have less of a chance of noticing you. You could have just eased onto your brakes and tried slowing down to somewhere like low 40s maybe even high 30s. Then all you would have gotten is a speeding ticket, instead of a pricey reckless ticket.

:werd: at least if you don't act suspicious they will have less of a chance of noticing you. You could have just eased onto your brakes and tried slowing down to somewhere like low 40s maybe even high 30s. Then all you would have gotten is a speeding ticket, instead of a pricey reckless ticket.
Pull the e-brake slightly. Engages rear brakes. Slows car. No dip.

dumb whiteboys??

and yea alot of cops here are like they,,very stereotypical,and always go for the modded cars

it was funny my boy got pulled over and the cop asked him if he kew why he was pulled over,,instantly my boy was like "no front plate,exhaust noise,cars too low,(mind you,plate is in the window,exhaust wasnt loud,it was just not stock,and the car wasnt even close to the ground)
basically the cop just wanted to talk,,cuz my boy got off no ticket

Well, it's illegal to have you plate in your window as far as I know. Number one, it's not in front of your car. Number two, it's obstructing your view in the front windshield. Your technically not even supposed to have shit dangling from your rearview mirror. Oh well.

I got pulled over on base once by some dickwad MP who said "You have a running light out." Well, I was on my way to the store on base to buy new bulbs for it, so I asked him "Which running light?" and he replied "Left." I didn't have the heart to tell him that both of them were out, but I did tell him that I'd go right over and buy a new bulb. He asked me if he could take a look in my trunk, whatever no probably cause, but I am on base and subject to search, so I popped it, and got out and opened it up.

Here's where it gets interesting. He saw my subwoofer, (the Blaupunkt one that's for sale) and said "Mhmm. I don't want to see you blasting that thing again. If I hear it outside your car, I'm going to give you a ticket." I just nodded, and he gave me my ID card back (He took it and held onto it when he stopped me) and I went on my way.

It normally wouldn't have bothered me, but for some reason this guy did. He was an E2, and aparently he'd never had anyone listen to him in his life.

Pull the e-brake slightly. Engages rear brakes. Slows car. No dip.

Yeah, but it has the tendancy to glaze the rear drums. And as efhondakid said, you've gotta be really careful. Generally people who don't have the know how to handbrake to assist braking end up wrecking. That's what you should use it for, only assisting braking. But remember, using the handbrake makes ABS worthless.

I wouldn't reccomend someone to use the emergency brake in anything but an emergency, unless they had some training/schooling. Hrm, this seems like a good place to bring up performance driving schools; maybe everyone will get tired of hearing about how they should go, and they'll listen to Nick and me and actually enroll.

i'm a girl so i can say this - nothing is worse than getting pulled over by a bitch cop. they have some damn macho chip on their shoulder like they think they gotta act tough like men, and shit with them just never goes smooth. i'm going to call out a bitch MN state trooper here: she tried to stuff me in the back of her car and had to clear her stuffed dinosaur collection out of the way first (WTF). she apparently failed at being a dinogeek and settled for being a copsquatch.

The real question is why were you in the back of the cop car?

dumb whiteboys??

and yea alot of cops here are like they,,very stereotypical,and always go for the modded cars

In response to my DWB comment you say dumb whiteboys? I thought you were gangsta, how could you not know this. This kills your street cred right there, so we can now just call you a wigger. DWB = driving while black

If I didn't slam on brakes, I would have killed 4 officers.
:ph34r:

If I didn't slam on brakes, I would have killed 4 officers.

Then you're a moron and you were going too fast and deserved the ticket.

In my defense, the only tickets I got have been bullshit tickets for stupid shit. I started accelerating on the on-ramp to the autobahn, and got clocked at 121 where the limit was 100. The only other time was driving into my girlfriend's town, one direction of this road is 70, the other is 60. I swear they must have just changed it.

Then you're a moron and you were going too fast and deserved the ticket.

In my defense, the only tickets I got have been bullshit tickets for stupid shit. I started accelerating on the on-ramp to the autobahn, and got clocked at 121 where the limit was 100. The only other time was driving into my girlfriend's town, one direction of this road is 70, the other is 60. I swear they must have just changed it.

I know I was going to fast. I just got my license then too.
I know better now.

Back