could you imagine

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

the dream (racing) team we could put together with the people on site.
we got tech guys, hands, computer guys, im sure a few good drivers, all the toolswe could ever need, i alone have them coming out my ass.

all wee need is some capital, some willing participants, and a car :nod: im thinking a nice lil rex
can you sayyyyyy........"team hondaswap" :) oh well i can dream

yes, you can dream alright. you didn't take into consideration that all of us are broke, and are scattered all over the country. but yes, that is a nice dream.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Jan 6 2004, 07:57 AM
yes, you can dream alright. you didn't take into consideration that all of us are broke, and are scattered all over the country. but yes, that is a nice dream.

bull crap i didint take it into consideration, i said we would need some capital :p i guess your not familiar with the term "capital" :D just messin with ya man

could you immagine if this was actually posted in the correct forum

damn.... now that would be fuckin sweet

:lmao:

:moved:

WTF is wrong with the lounge? and WTF would be the right area?

PS. he must be gay any ways

wait see now im confused i thought i did post this in the lounge? if not then my bad yo :p

and i still think your gay E

I can see it now...

We could have, say, Calesta as a driver... He comes in for a pit stop, and a bunch of us gangly nerds trip over the wall to change a tire. We stumble with the lugnuts while someone else smears up his windshield trying to clean it off. Meanwhile the person fueling is pouring it all over the car because he's too busy reading slashdot on his PDA. Calesta drives off and immeadiately hits another car because he can't see through the smeared windshield, then the cross-threaded wheel falls off, and he runs out of gas.

B)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 6 2004, 10:19 AM
I can see it now...

We could have, say, Calesta as a driver...

no way! Calesta keeps blowing up shit. let someone else drive :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jan 6 2004, 10:07 AM
no way! Calesta keeps blowing up shit. let someone else drive :lol:

Hmm, good point... :D

i know where we could get an 89 CRX DX for like $400. the d15 is in decent running order (like that engine is going to stay anyways) missing a fender and bumper. needs a hood and some seats design to fit the car (current seats are out of a 93 LS Special). i little molding because the trimwas taken off. if anyone is interested let me know i'm in the Kansas City area. I'll talk to him about it.

We/I bought the car for a friend as a project car for $400. at first he was all interested but for some reason he thinks he'll be able to get a 240sx as a project car. cheap bastard wont even drop $150 on a bumper, fender, and exaust so he could acually drive the fucking thing. so he is going to end up spending more money on a diff. car that we (especially him) know nothing about.

Originally posted by UDT@Jan 6 2004, 09:34 AM
wait see now im confused i thought i did post this in the lounge? if not then my bad yo :p

and i still think your gay E

you posted it in General Tech and Maintenance
i moved it here

:slap:

Back