CR-Z forum?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've got a 32" waist, and they offer me no support at all. I slide around in them, and can't ever seem to get comfortable. The side bolstering was designed for someone of a 46" waist, and the kidney supports the same. The seats were just designed for huge fucking people, not for me.

And I understand designing the seats to fit the market. But still, they're uncomfortable to me. I loved the seats in my EJ hatch.

You are going to get that in any new car, sans something really sporty. The average American is a fat ass. I know it would be tough, but see if you can find some seats from a jdm Fit/Jazz. They will fit better. When I had my old EG hatch, I swapped out the stock seats for a set of jdm eg6 seats. The cloth was better, and grippier, and the seats hugged me more.

Yeah, my EJ9' is an EDM model, so the seats rock. They had lumbar control, height adjustment, and angle adjustment.

I'll keep my eyes out for the JDM/EDM seats, but I think that's probably a doomed project too. I'm thinking just some reclinable racing seats would be fine. Maybe the 2007+ CTR's seats or something from recaro or sparco.

I dig the body. I don't dig the lack of power.

see the other thread on this in the lounge. the car isn't even out, and its already an epic failure.

if 5 people on here buy one, i will create a forum for it.

should have called it the "CR-whY?"...

combined with this and the fact that the hsv-10 gt (AKA the LF-A killer) won't make it to production...

CMON HONDA I BELIEVE!!!

attachment.php

Wildbill just took this at work.... first one on the lot

Attachments

• 41264_1588027824979_1364330771_1593191_6222284_n.jpg
    41264_1588027824979_1364330771_1593191_6222284_n.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 472
Last edited:
i like it too. i dunno why, but for some reason i think it looks like an rwd car. .

Back