CRUISES

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SLA

My close friends and I (about 8 peps) are planning to go on a cruise on March 15 for spring break! Does anybody have any clue what this shit is going to cost me?

We plan on departuring from Buffalo to Miami on the 15th to go on a 4 to 6 day cruise.

My one friend is good friends with a travel agent so she is going to plan the whole thing. I don't trust her ass though! You know how bitches are, they always end up going for the most expensive shit! I told her I would go if the trip was between $600 and $1,000 at the most!

Does anyone have any clue if you can help me fall into this budget?

I have already tried Expedia.com, Travelocity.com, and cheap tickets.com and they are all pretty much out of my price range!

Please help! :worthy:

You probably aren't going to find anything under $800 (and that's if your lucky). Most of them charge on a double occupancy base trying to make it look like you are only paying $1200 for two but its actually the price for one and it REQUIRES two in the party. Keep looking but I say maybe you should keep updated with your friend. Not all of us "bitches" like to piss money away, so unless she's taking you for a ride and you're paying her way or mommy and daddy funds are playing a role, she probably isnt looking to go broke either.

look around your school.

when i was in colelge, there were always flyers everywhere for liek 3-400 week long trips for spring break...

lol-

refresh this thread a few times, and clikc the google ads at the bottom. they are key-word activated and are mostly about spring break :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 4 2003, 12:32 PM
look around your school.

when i was in colelge, there were always flyers everywhere for liek 3-400 week long trips for spring break...

There aint't shit around this school! I just transfered from a communty college and it seems like no one knows shit about spring break!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 4 2003, 12:33 PM
lol-

refresh this thread a few times, and clikc the google ads at the bottom. they are key-word activated and are mostly about spring break :)

:bonk: Oh yah...I just realized that! Thanks B!

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 4 2003, 12:29 PM
You probably aren't going to find anything under $800 (and that's if your lucky). Most of them charge on a double occupancy base trying to make it look like you are only paying $1200 for two but its actually the price for one and it REQUIRES two in the party. Keep looking but I say maybe you should keep updated with your friend. Not all of us "bitches" like to piss money away, so unless she's taking you for a ride and you're paying her way or mommy and daddy funds are playing a role, she probably isnt looking to go broke either.

I saw one for $449 per person but it doesn't include air fare! Then I checked for air far and the cheapest was $272 round trip. Add and I came up with $721! Plus I need spending money for liquor!! Dam it!! :angry:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 4 2003, 01:06 PM
Spring Break is overrated...period.

This is true but most of my freinds are stupied and they think spring break has got to be an all out bash!! The funny thing is that half of them do not even go to college!!

Just watch out for all the underaged high school kids if you end up in Florida. Some of them look like they're in college...but looks are deceiving.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 4 2003, 01:09 PM
Just watch out for all the underaged high school kids if you end up in Florida. Some of them look like they're in college...but looks are deceiving.

Oh yah herd many stories of that when they went to Daytona and Mrytle Beach last year!!

Fucken kids these days!! :lol:

i saw the first 30 minutes of that movie "boat trip" last week...

i'm stayin the fuck away from boats/cruises.

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 4 2003, 02:31 PM
i saw the first 30 minutes of that movie "boat trip" last week...

i'm stayin the fuck away from boats/cruises.

Oh yah! Almost forgot about that!! Why did you have to remind me?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 4 2003, 02:12 PM
whats wrong with 15 yr old hotties in trouble? :ph34r:

Nothing if all you do is help her or it could be a.....

potential jail sentence! :unsure: :lol:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 4 2003, 03:11 PM
Just practice safe sex, and give her a fake name.

What if she was 13 acting like she was 18! Got any advice for that?

I must quote the best rap lyricist(SP?) best lyrics, if you can't understand what I wrote, I wouldn't. Anyway as Eminem says, "Look at her bush, does it have hair." I am kidding, just being dumb 13 is too young, plus if she is out drinking with college kids at 13, her parents probably wouldn't care, or aren't around. Anyway, just give every girl a fake name and don't worry about it.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 4 2003, 03:27 PM
I must quote the best rap lyricist(SP?) best lyrics, if you can't understand what I wrote, I wouldn't. Anyway as Eminem says, "Look at her bush, does it have hair." I am kidding, just being dumb 13 is too young, plus if she is out drinking with college kids at 13, her parents probably wouldn't care, or aren't around. Anyway, just give every girl a fake name and don't worry about it.

I got it! But 13 come on that's just too young!!

Originally posted by SLA+Oct 4 2003, 12:49 PM-->
civicgirlracer97
@Oct 4 2003, 12:29 PM

I saw one for $449 per person but it doesn't include air fare! Then I checked for air far and the cheapest was $272 round trip. Add and I came up with $721! Plus I need spending money for liquor!! Dam it!! :angry:

Do you want a trip where all you get is admission on a boat or do you want to actually have food, drinks, extras included? I've been on the too good to be true cruises that are for like 3 nights for $400 and taking a trip to walmart would have been better. To actually have a good time you will end up spending around $1000. I agree with the others on this one....spring break is way overrated. So get all your freinds together, bump spring break and hit Mardi Gras. You can get drunk cheap, and if your into random disease fests, there are plenty of sluts there. Oh, but 13 is way too young. Thats like fucking your kid sister or something.

Back