crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dont know how everything will go untill later this week, yeah were a bunch of red people.

more pics.
DCFC0294.jpg

suspension installed and new rims, BALLER, but i seriouslly need a camber kit bad
DCFC0295.jpg

just a quick look at how it will sit , though with a camber kit i believe i will be tucking.
DCFC0296.jpg

couple final shots with the final glaze and wax laid, roflmbo i just looked and saw there are like 8 guests looking at this. and i got the jdm phil sign of approval
DCFC0298.jpg

you can see some orange peel in that picture but not too bad!! Re-doing the driver fender or was that just before fender paint? Like the wheels!!! I bet that you have a pretty good feeling of accomplishment... you should! Can't wait 'til mines all said and done!!!

the fenders are brand new and have just been sanded for primer, yeah there is some orange peel but not bad for a bunch of first timers, final shot of the day, will be back out sunday to primer more parts and try to fix wiring.
DCFC0301.jpg

finally time for pictures, and wondering if tein girls avatar is her or not, lol.

rolled it out last week after the clear dried, this is from this past sunday,

DCFC0270.jpg

lol I was wondering the same exact thing all day haha

dude, seriously though it looks fuckin great, especially for being the first time. Mine'll probably end up looking shitty as hell if I ever find a garage to do it at lol

prep, prep and more prep, dude there are like ten layers of paint on the car, i wetsanded so many times. ppg clear does not like wet sanding though so i am going to take a buffer to it with wax to get the little junk out of the clear. glad you like it.

oh and she posted like twice while i was loading pics and never awnsered yes or no, roflmbo though that pic has been around forever i was just joking

:ph34r:
Ha... I know the pic has been around forever...
A friend of mine actually took the pic its been my avi on other forums for a while ^_^

oh and I talked to my buddy from PA he said that his car is in the process of being painted white... so if you see it... its a white & primer ek hb

i miss southern hospitallity, the north kinda stink people are really rude and hatefull, i have my build thread on a local forum and had to have the mods delete certain posts.

:ph34r:
Ha... I know the pic has been around forever...
A friend of mine actually took the pic its been my avi on other forums for a while ^_^

so wait that is you?

i miss southern hospitallity, the north kinda stink people are really rude and hatefull, i have my build thread on a local forum and had to have the mods delete certain posts.

yeah thats something I notice when I visit my grandparents down in SC, everyone is friendly and theres very few rude people. It's also like that in Alaksa lol, went there this summer and its beautiful. Everyone drives a subaru or a honda, and everyone has a cracked windshield haha

haha big nate on hondaswap, to those who are normal posters on this thread big nate is like my apprentace of sorts and also a very cool friend that lives like 15 min from me. bout time nate, now go to members lounge and introduce yourself.

haha, hey hows next thursday sound man, my wifes mom wont be here till like 10 that night so i am good to go then, unless you want to go wednesday

Back