crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and the scene here isn't much better, if your not a hater or a ricer, you rock an auto hyundai that you claim is boosted, when you show off your boost guage it somehow says your running 2psi all the time, even when your parked, and when you show off your sick ass turbo, you point to your alternator, and your logic behind it says that your alternator spins the belt, which spins your motor faster, and theres your boost, and the reason you bought an automatic hyundai is because its the rare 6spd auto gt version that you beat svt's in. oh, and its a hyundai elantra.

sorry, I don't know if that counts me as a hater or not but there's a kid who I happen to be talking about who pisses me the fuck off, daily lol.

but yeah, I don't know where there's not a huge ricer or hater scene, which is probably why I'm stuck in the half rice scene ahah

yeah man lovelands like right down the road, 20 minutes or so, but you should holler at me when you come to town, could go out and see the car in person.

yeah dude thats what I was thinking exactly, I'd love to see the build thread in person :)

well then thats what we will plan on doing, thats like next week right or is that this weekend?

if we head out it will need to be tuesday or wednesday because thursday my mother in law will be here from canada.

oh and pictures are loaded on photobucket.....but i have an interview to go to so it will have to wait untill i get done there.

oh pictures pictures pictures :):)

tuesday is a no-go, I have plans with some old friends. Wednesday could probably work, or if not then we'll talk more later. GET TO THAT INTERVIEW AND GET THOSE PICS UP!!!:D

<~~~ Still anxiously awaiting more pictures!!!

I have a friend that just moved to Pittsburg, he says the same thing about the scene up there!! He said that theres a guy in a auto lancer that claims to be the fastest thing up there & he makes up excuses to not run. I might be going up there sometime in September.

yeah thats what people up here do, they buy autos, make some bizarre ass claims as to why they won't run, and still act like they're the shit.

that kid with the hyundai? he constantly comes through my work and makes comments about my rex, sayin this or that how his "6spd auto SE gt" *cough pos cough* would own my rex, but then every time I go after him when I'm out of work and we both have the ability to put it on the road, he makes up excuses.

But I mean, there are a few good kids in the crowd, me and some buddies have a decent little club goin, but the good kids are far and few lol

...I'm going through withdrawl of pics...:(

Yo bro, thats a bad ass build you got going there.

Kind of gives me inspiration to get up off my fat ass and start my CRX build. My CRX has been in the garage for about 6 months slowly collecting dust. Just gotta save up some cash to keep it moving once I get started.

But good job bro keep it up and I want to see more pics also.

yeah thats what people up here do, they buy autos, make some bizarre ass claims as to why they won't run, and still act like they're the shit.

that kid with the hyundai? he constantly comes through my work and makes comments about my rex, sayin this or that how his "6spd auto SE gt" *cough pos cough* would own my rex, but then every time I go after him when I'm out of work and we both have the ability to put it on the road, he makes up excuses.

But I mean, there are a few good kids in the crowd, me and some buddies have a decent little club goin, but the good kids are far and few lol

...I'm going through withdrawl of pics...:(

wow... :tfg: I cant stand people like that. He said that theres no one up there really and the closest shops are in NY. Maybe you have seen him around. You should stop & talk to him some time if you see him. He primered his ek hb right before he went up there, its got ep3 wheels on it and a typeR spoiler and lip too with the fogs. There are a few ricers down here but they will fuck with you no matter what you have, they dont care.... its so annoying... its crazy some of the shit that you will see... but there are quite a few cars that are nice & sexy as hell as well!
Hope that his interview is going well!!! He's sure is good at this suspense thing!!!

lol the whole primer factor doesn't help much, I'm slightly out of pittsburgh but there's constantly kids doing mad primer jobs, but none of them are any good. I go through pittsburgh a lot and if I see a car that matches those specs, I'll try to talk to him, hopefully he won't get too freaked out if I come up to him and say "hey, i was on this forum and this girl on there told me all about your car and to talk to you!" haha.

yeah, he's pro at the suspicion thing.

lol the whole primer factor doesn't help much, I'm slightly out of pittsburgh but there's constantly kids doing mad primer jobs, but none of them are any good. I go through pittsburgh a lot and if I see a car that matches those specs, I'll try to talk to him, hopefully he won't get too freaked out if I come up to him and say "hey, i was on this forum and this girl on there told me all about your car and to talk to you!" haha.

yeah, he's pro at the suspicion thing.

nah. hes cool. he actually registered on here not too long ago as well. hes a biiig guy too cant mistake him & hes got a pretty heavy southern accent lol or if you see a big guy on a 05 anniversary 600 gsx-r that would be him ahahaha... just tell him that you know Jamie... ^_^

finally time for pictures, and wondering if tein girls avatar is her or not, lol.

rolled it out last week after the clear dried, this is from this past sunday,

DCFC0270.jpg

Back