crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bad question. hes not selling it as far as I know. if he were I would have bought it a while ago.

nice car pal I am insterested in it if it is for sale?

depends on how much we are talking, if serious pm me an offer, if your close to what i want we will talk.

bad question. hes not selling it as far as I know. if he were I would have bought it a while ago.

man everything is for sale for the right price. lol

this is the truth though. I guess I'd just assume that the price you'd want for rex is decently high

not too bad, i think 5k is reasonable. but price is adjustable if i keep some parts.

how soon you comming back to visit, the new kid will be here soon.

pshh beats me, rex is in pieces right now and that's taking up most of my time.

starring at my mugen horn button on my coffee table, waiting for the steering wheel to show up and ordered the mounting hub last night. someone needs to invent the telleporter like you see on star trak so i dont have to wait so long to get parts.

Yeah I saw it a few days ago on CNN.. Cracked me up.
I thought it was pretty funny when you said it.

haha mugen coaster, that would be cool. btw guys watch out for cv1450 i think the guy is a thief, he seriouslly wont quit pm'ing me. i told him i wouldnt sell him my hood and now he is just bugging me about it, and no he is trying to buy my lip kit, then he wanted to buy a car, so if a moderator see's this they could track his ip address and maybe report or ban him or something.

i swear if one more person tells me my lips suck i am going to scream, does anybody understand downforce, oh wait do any of these riceboy perfect painted wire tucked show cars race? no i dont think so, they hard park and follow trends on H-T.

sometimes i still wish it was 2000-2003, atleast when the fast and the furious was popular there were alot less haters.

Back