crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's quite the grapefruit cannon you have :)

Car looks great :thumbsup:

yeah i know, but the doctor told my wife this morning to have everything ready for the trip to the hospital to give birth, so no more new parts for awhile.

yeah i know, but the doctor told my wife this morning to have everything ready for the trip to the hospital to give birth, so no more new parts for awhile.

Well, I guess that kinda puts a damper on what I was about to suggest.. heh

I was looking at those pictures and thinking, "that looks great, but he needs some side-skirts to compliment the lips."

I personally like the look of the "xenon" ones:
crx-5200.jpg

But good luck on another child, man!

yeah i plan on doing those side skirts eventually, also thinking about doing the mugen wing, i think the car would flow better that way.

Actually I was looking at it, and with your style lips this one might actually flow a little better:

HCR-88302-3.jpg

IDK. I'd like to see what they looked like.

just a little update on some new parts.
got a new radiator, yeah i know stock replacement but i basically did a trade, detail(99slobra)car for the radiator
Picture136.jpg

Picture137.jpg

new coolant gauge(gotta buy a mount for it)
Picture142.jpg

Picture143.jpg

steering wheel mount kit(temporary till i get a quick release)
Picture141.jpg

and the grand daddy, a Mugen SW4 steering wheel and horn button
Picture140.jpg

Picture138.jpg

the pictures suck, gonna install as soon as i get a chance.

Nice steering wheel, is the radiator aluminum?

new radiator installed and steering wheel installed, pics soon, guess its time to clean the engine bay now that i dont have a leak.

time transfer dampa chi
Picture214.jpg

mugen steering wheel in
Picture208.jpg

Picture209.jpg

mugen shift knob
Picture210.jpg

raptor shift light
Picture212.jpg

now all i need is my cage from safe drives, mugen buckets, takata harnesses, gauges installed and nrg quick release.

Back