crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks man means alot, enough to add it to my sig, never really had anyone say anything like that, i have always just built my cars hoping to inspire others to do it right, even though i would love to get into honda tuning magazine, though i dont think its quite there yet

Were did you get the new front lip ???

battle garage, but since they were ripped off the only place you can get them is ebay.

as for pics i am going out again tomorrow so i will probably just wait till i get home tomorrow night and upload then.

cool deal!
what brand of paint did you use? Just curious... no intent of thread jack
My car is SO close to being done then I just need to pick up some new non-creased fenders.
Your thread has inspired me into telling myself... paint time is near! ^_^

cool deal!
what brand of paint did you use? Just curious... no intent of thread jack
My car is SO close to being done then I just need to pick up some new non-creased fenders.
Your thread has inspired me into telling myself... paint time is near! ^_^

all ppg nothing cheap, though orange peel sucks. and glad i have inspired you, means alot.

all ppg nothing cheap, though orange peel sucks. and glad i have inspired you, means alot.

cool! Thanks! I wasnt planning on going with anything cheap, definitely going for quality on this project! I thought about re-doing it red... but I think I might go a different route ^_^
Cant wait to see teh n3w p!ktArrghs!!

oh oh oh pics i'm super excited :D

I was wondering though, did you end up selling all the original stuff like bumper hood etc?

oh oh oh pics i'm super excited :D

I was wondering though, did you end up selling all the original stuff like bumper hood etc?

origginal hood is somewhere in tn, the bumper was an 89 and was cracked so its in some trash dump in tn, thats an oem bumper(90-91) with an aftermarket lip, sold the oem mirrors, if i couldnt sell it i threw it out.

and with that said instead of wetsanding to get orange peel out does anybody have a type of compound that could be hand applied to get it out?

gotcha

my uncle paints a lot of cars in his garage, he paints his friends cars, restores cars, etc, so since its midnight, I'll ask him tomorrow if he knows of anything to do other than wet-sanding

Try this

mediawebserver

Product Catalog 3M US catalogs list list information car cars auto autos automobile automotive truck trucks suv suvs care products detailing clean cleans cleaner repair repairs repairing body windshield windshields bumper bumpers panel panels clear c

thanks but it might be a little to aggresive i think i am going to go with the step below the finishing polish. and daveholiday i will check back later to see if you have anything.

I called him this morning and he said he's heard of stuff but never used it and couldn't tell you what it was called, but he always just wet sands everything, said he always has and probably always will

sorry for not posting pics tonight, klyph i ended up using that step 2, final glazed, and waxed, installed suspension and new rims and tires today. i promise to post pics tomorrw. sorry everyone i am beat.

lol its cool, I'll be waitin for em tomorrow

and not to get off topic again, but what area of ohio are you in?

southern ohio, thirty miles north of cincy, scene sucks here and everyone are either haters or ricers so i will be glad if i can move somewhere where the scene is better.

bro you ever heard of loveland? its about 20 miles north of cincy or so, I used to live there with my dad, rich ass city but it sucks balls cuz its just a bunch of rich ass kids whos mommy and daddy pay for about everything

anyway I moved to pitt with my mom but I go back quite often to see my dad, actually makin a trip the 30th

Back