crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DCFC0119.jpg

Flat Red FTW!

jk nice progress man.

haha yeah we are wet sanding the paint hopefully sunday so we can lay clear, i still have to primer and paint a bunch of parts still, and none of the parts that have to be painted black have been primered yet. thank goodness i have the toaster to drive.

oh yeah new rims
DCFC0114.jpg

looks good.....only thing i saw that i dont like is you wet sanded the primer. primer actually absorbs water and if you sprayed it before all the water had a chance to escape then your gonna end up with bubbles as a result from the metal rusting again. nice car tho

looks good.....only thing i saw that i dont like is you wet sanded the primer. primer actually absorbs water and if you sprayed it before all the water had a chance to escape then your gonna end up with bubbles as a result from the metal rusting again. nice car tho

um i had no rust to begin with, and the primer was DRY before we laid paint, thanks for the advice and i welcome any and all comments.

thanks guys, will be out working on it friday, i FINALLY go a job so it should come together a little quicker now. hopefully late july/august.

Coming along sweet bro, but you know me I couldn't do the red. I gotta get me one of those stickers:D Now I'm disappointed at myself, here you are got your body work and paint almost complete and I'm still riding around 5 colored, but mainly cause money is still going to the engine, speaking of which is that an ls swap in there or just the valve cover?

Back