crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ah, well thats the only saturday I'll be there, I'm leaving for ohio monday and leaving for home the following monday...30th-6th, the 4th is the only saturday I'll be there

i gotta be honest, I cried a little bit, felt like i was there doing the car with you, now when i think about doing my car I get really light headed and need to grab onto a wall very nice job tho espcially for first time im still debating on my eg b16a2 hatch thats currently red I dont have any recent pictures newest I got is on my myspace haha oh well but seriously I wish I could do that to mine, we will see what happens eh?

If you gave me a day, I could probably do it, just not tuesday. Any day between monday and next monday, except tuesday

So you gonna paint that carbon-fiber hood ?? I like that it offers some weight reduction, but I really admire the original look of the CRX, and a fiber hood not painted really ruins that look.

So you gonna paint that carbon-fiber hood ?? I like that it offers some weight reduction, but I really admire the original look of the CRX, and a fiber hood not painted really ruins that look.

I didn't even know you could paint carbon fiber hoods??? Wouldn't it actually mess with the carbon fiber when you first sand and primer it??

Assuming the gel-coat is smooth, it would require minimum sanding.

i was actually looking into a carbon fiber hood for my rex and the guy that owns the body/paint shop behind me told me its a pain in the ass to paint carbon fiber w/out running into some type of problem.. but hes really lazy and might just be looking for excuses not to hook me up. Been following the build.. it looks great ... im impressed. the front fenders you have... are the aftermarket or Honda O.E.? Me and my cous bought aftermarket ones.. the left one fits like shit.. the right side fits great on both of ours... did you have the same problem?

no i didnt have the problem with the fenders, no i am not painting my hood i like the look but then again its me and i like the car that way though thank you for the oppinion, and dave tell me what day you want to go(wednesday or thursday) and we will go.

The red paint with the fiber hood actually looks ten times better than most other cars I've seen. Just keep in mind you will need to wax that hood regularly to prevent it from fading it's amazing what the sun will do to a carbon-fiber hood over time.

The red paint with the fiber hood actually looks ten times better than most other cars I've seen. Just keep in mind you will need to wax that hood regularly to prevent it from fading it's amazing what the sun will do to a carbon-fiber hood over time.

scratch x and meguiars next gen car wax have been my best friend since i got it

when are you going to post the parts list i have a zc and i find it a little hard to find parts that dont have to be changed in some way or another

Back