crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wednesday or thursday, i am going to find out what day josh is off so we can paint and clear.

thursday is cool, we will have to leave early becuase the mother in law will be here by dinner time

mad tight pimpin, dave you will be there for a big paint day, got some cleaning to do when we get there but we are down to the last stuff, gonna be a good day.

sweet ass dude I'm excited for it, I'll bring my camera so I can take pics too :)

so this is first hand, outside of the builders, (even though I guess I can say that I did something?), anyway, the paint in these pictures does not do justice. this thing is red. like slit your wrist and add some super red dye and magnify the color you get by about 5,000,000 and its red. it looks awesome though, really really awesome.

haha thanks dude for comming out, looking forward to hanging out again soon. gonna post pics monday after i go out sunday and the familly is gone.

so... are we gonna see pics of that sweet ass some time??? er.... wait... i mean sweet ass car... yeah, the car thats what i want pics of,

i'm not gay, i don't like men, boobs, boobs, boobs boobs boobs....

well everything is primered and 90 percent of the black is on and cleared. the lips have to be re done but i will post pics as soon as i can

new pics from last thursday.

DCFC0305.jpg

DCFC0306.jpg

push button start
DCFC0307.jpg

DCFC0308.jpg

Back