crx build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not sure what to do

i am thinking about swapping a b16 or a h22 into a 1989 crx si. Not sure how hard it is goign to be. also was thinkin about swapping a h22 into a 94-95 bubble, let me know what you all think. Thanks

sometimes I wonder if new people read the rules of the forums, like the whole NO THREAD JACKING part.
i am thinking about swapping a b16 or a h22 into a 1989 crx si. Not sure how hard it is goign to be. also was thinkin about swapping a h22 into a 94-95 bubble, let me know what you all think. Thanks

There's a little thing toward the top right, that says search. A bajillion people have swapped b16's into rex's, and a few less than a bajillion have done h22's. SEARCH.

[/end thread jack]

get_the_fuck_out.jpg

HEY NEWB GET OFF MY THREAD YOU STUPID DODUS. DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SOMEWHERE ON MY THREAD WHERE I WILL AWNSER YOUR QUESTIONS.

YOUR DUMB.

LOG OUT.

JOIN HONDA TECH.

PUT AN H22 IN THERE IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE ABLE TO TURNS.

NOW GTHO!

In other, non-noob related news...why do you stick w/ < B L O X > ? I can't find VC's on there at all..?

No, really, I'm not trying to be a dick if that's how I came across...I'd never heard of them until just now. Nice flashy site, & oohh....nice lower control arms! but it doesn't look like they like Rex's that much...:(

zomg1 I wanna put a 350 in ma hatch? cAn yall help!

Looks good. Much better paint than my bucket oh crap with a leaky gas tank...
I hope my flat black job comes out looking 1/1000000th as good as your red did.

zomg1 I wanna put a 350 in ma hatch? cAn yall help!

Looks good. Much better paint than my bucket oh crap with a leaky gas tank...
I hope my flat black job comes out looking 1/1000000th as good as your red did.

OH NOEZ NOT ANOTHER NEWBZ QUESTION ON TEH INTERWEBS! :ph34r:

its all about you and your effort, if you want it to look good then it will.

Ebay > Blox?

no, i just hunt all over for things, the mugen stuff is authentic, just contact the seller before you think about buying something to make sure its not a fake knock off.

Second in about two weeks the crx wont be driven for awhile due to winter comming so those Blox parts wont be purchased till this spring.

mugen steering wheel and horn button on the way

lol will have new pics of new parts installed soon

Back