CRX convertible

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

You guys have probably seen this pic before but just thought i'd share. had it for a while but forgot about it.

s3f4f2ccf8b2a7.jpg

Nah, the whole part of the rex that i like is the way the back looks. i mean, the part they cut off. the pic's a trip though, they used those little triangle things to make a wing and then just put a trunk lid over the carg space. wonder if they made the top or used it from another car.

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 29 2003, 04:00 AM
Hehe.....

what's funny about that ebay ad is that in one of the pics there is a "Ford Racing" banner hanging in the back...i was like :wtf:
why would they have that in japan? they got all the fukin japanesse super cars over there and they're supporting FORD, kindly screwy if you ask me... :huh:

i personally think this guys crx convertable is decent. and has some power to back it up (GSR engine swap :) ). i think he did a nice job on it and its not too flashy, but i would done like a wings west kit instead of the one he has.

convertable CRX on cardomain

bring on the flames!
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

its not a TV its a VAFC

Like I said, I was looking a boobies too. I glanced at it and it looked like a TV. It's 4:30 am here. Gimme a break.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Aug 29 2003, 11:04 AM
i personally think this guys crx convertable is decent. and has some power to back it up (GSR engine swap :) ). i think he did a nice job on it and its not too flashy, but i would done like a wings west kit instead of the one he has.

convertable CRX on cardomain

bring on the flames!
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hmm. He's in Dallas, and he got the engine swap done at Intecrew.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: from me for that!

Maybe I should find out where he lives and go get some pictures of his car. :) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back