crx d16z6 zc motor 1/4 mile time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The B16 tranny has short gears (quick accleration) and the B20 is a torque machine, so the B20s torque paired up with the short geared tranny is a pretty potent combo just being stock.

yeah i got beat bad but i got beat by an h22 prelude in the same race and by 5 cars i dont think thats right shoudnt the h22 prelude be quicker

Another thing you have to take into consideration is the weight of the two cars. Yes the Lude makes more power, but is a lot heavier than your little Civic.

but how heavy is the car cause i saw a freinds car that teggy has 200 horses and its a lot quicker

Your 91 weighs really close to 1900-2000lbs. The prelude depending on generation is 2700-3000lbs.

google.com + prelude curb weights

It really only took five seconds to find out. It's really crazy how easy it is to use the internet.

honestly i dont exactly know how much my civic weighs since i have taken some things out of it and lost a couple more things by bottoming out lol but my friends 5th gen lude only gets me by 2 1/2-3 cars (on good days)

Back