Crx Part Out Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

florida? damn, never mind, it would as much in gas down there and back that i could just buy 2. thanks for your time man

i need the front bumper side skirts and rear bumper. im getting rid of a crappy ass body kit i live in cali 93215 thanks

ok
tonight ill be taking the linkage off, and the brake conv [if i can], the side skirts are in a box ill have to find, and the bumper is not perfect but i can send a pic.

That is great I just want the linkage right now I am biding on at set on ebay and I am winning right know so I will see if it gets any higher. if it does I will probly looking to get the conv.

how much for them every thing i need (im taking out the stupit body kit.) front bumper side skirts and rear bumper shipped to cali 93215. i saw a corner of the front bumper if its like that thow a price at me. thanks

Do you still have the rear trany bracket and the driver side engine bracket. I need those off a 90 to 93 int.
Somebody Help

i need center console and the console for the radio and stash box, the covers around the steering colomn, driver door panel, the little bolt covers on the ebrake plastic one in the rear and i think its two in the front, the rear light bult change plastics all but the long one on pass side,driver rear speaker cover, rear hatch shocks

i need center console and the console for the radio and stash box, the covers around the steering colomn, driver door panel, the little bolt covers on the ebrake plastic one in the rear and i think its two in the front, the rear light bult change plastics all but the long one on pass side,driver rear speaker cover, rear hatch shocks
color map:
ill check these and get back to you

dont have
WHAT?

i'll be in Orlando on the 22 and 23rd of this month. I'll pick up and deliver everything.lmk about them mounts man i'm starting to worry

btw didn't Abel call dibs on the center console and stuff? or am I thinking of a different offer?
I know he wated it earlier...

Back