CTR Brake Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchbuild10

Recently got a Ctr Brake Swap from Japan. I have a 99 civic hatchy. Looking into it this is a direct bolt on. Question is do the brake lines mount right up to them? If I already have 4 wheel disc will I be needing the E-Brake cable from the CTR setup? Any help is appreciated thank you. Also I have a SI cluster USDM f/s or f/t. Looking for 15's 5 lug. Thanks.

If you already have rear disc everything should bolt right up, cables, lines and all.

:concur:

it should all be there already... might want to move to a larger master cyl... but thats about it

what about the 40 40 valve is mine good ore do i need another one from an integra

yeah the e-brake cables should be the same

anyone know what site to go on to get new drilled front and rear disc and pads. any recomendations on what has better stoping power?

if you are looking for stopping power dont get drilled rotors
go with blanks (or slotted) and a good pad

what are you looking to do with this setup (road use, track use, canyon carving, combo,etc... just look good)??
if we know how hard you intend to beat up your brakes we can recommend more specific products

Heavy breaking on daily driving habits. Looking to put some braking power behind my 250 hp to the wheels. I got a b16a2 setup. Also looking for a good looking brake also. More function than looks though.

if you want something that looks cool and performs well then go for something slotted... the ATE slotteds look cool... havent tried them yet but will likely run them next time i am in the market for rotors (curently running Brembo blanks with no complaints)
ate_premiumOne_rotor.jpg

Brembo also has slotteds that are good
brembo_sport_slotted.jpg

as for pads i like Hawk... but some people have been having issues with them being noisy lately :shrug2:

Sorry got deployed overseas! I have been working on parts and so far I got Power Slot disc, Hawk Pads, new brake lines. I also am going with Konig wheels and g-force tires. I purchased eibach sport system suspension and added an ASR rear subframe brace w/ 24 mm sway bar and buddy club p1 lca's. So I think I am off to a good start!!

Back