Curves vs Bones Slight Work Warning

Curves vs Skinny

• Curves

Votes: 40 88.9%
  • Twiggy

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dam I can't believe I didn't get in on this sooner. Salma for sure, that's one of my wives ;) along with Rosalynn Sanchez, Somaya Reece, and J-Lo. "I like my women the way I like my coffee, Puerto Rican" My main girl has to have some kinda meat on her, she gotta be thick, I don't really care bout the breast as long as she got that small waist and nice hips with a lil back I'm happy besides if u looked at my myspace u saw how skinny I am can't keep messing round with a skinny chick, "we keep having sex we would mess around and start a forest fire" but from time to time I will fuck a skinny chick there are some of them that's just sexy, they got that sex appeal.

Last edited:
Nah ... My vote (holy shit, there's only 2!!) is for a tall, skinny girl. My girl of almost 5 years now is 5"11, 115lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes. The runway model look is my taste. I know B agrees on that too (he's probably the other one of two votes).

Curves, IMO means fat. Big asses and big tits are nowhere in my list of things to look for in a woman. Just remember: the bigger they are, the harder they'll fall. Skinny girls look better, longer.

And plus, I can't stick my cock in a tit and big ass cheeks are just gettin in the way of whatever hole I feel like puttin it in that Tuesday morning.

Nah ... My vote (holy shit, there's only 2!!) is for a tall, skinny girl. My girl of almost 5 years now is 5"11, 115lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes. The runway model look is my taste. I know B agrees on that too (he's probably the other one of two votes).

Curves, IMO means fat. Big asses and big tits are nowhere in my list of things to look for in a woman. Just remember: the bigger they are, the harder they'll fall. Skinny girls look better, longer.

And plus, I can't stick my cock in a tit and big ass cheeks are just gettin in the way of whatever hole I feel like puttin it in that Tuesday morning.
Curves does not mean fat, rolls mean fat

:werd: on all accounts

Forget about a woman, you fags want a 14 year old boy at the peak of puberty... Curves mean fat?! No actually, curves mean it's a woman.

Forget about a woman, you fags want a 14 year old boy at the peak of puberty... Curves mean fat?! No actually, curves mean it's a woman.

uh... sorry, vaginas only.

My 6'0" 135 lb frame walking down the street with a 170 lb 5'6" chic just wouldn't look right.

My 6'0" 135 lb frame walking down the street with a 170 lb 5'6" chic just wouldn't look right.
who gives a shit if it doesn't look right, if she looks good and you're hittin' it, it shouldn't matter:D

who gives a shit if it doesn't look right, if she looks good and you're hittin' it, it shouldn't matter:D

I would care.. I don't want to be crushed, you know. :p

Maybe I'm just insane, but I just don't see it happening. I love the little chics, 115 lbs, b-c cups, 5'6-5'8.

That's probably why it worked better with Amy than it did Erica. But damn do I miss Ericas Ds. :(

I would care.. I don't want to be crushed, you know. :p

Maybe I'm just insane, but I just don't see it happening. I love the little chics, 115 lbs, b-c cups, 5'6-5'8.

That's probably why it worked better with Amy than it did Erica. But damn do I miss Ericas Ds. :(
see...I knew it.:D you don't have to be a Chubby Chaser to like thick women, there's a difference between the 2.

I just liked her tits, lol

Oh and she was fun to talk to when she was drunk.

curves is not 170 fucking pounds. that height and weight is just fat. theres a huge misconception. curves on a 5'6" girl start at 125 and go to about 150 before they are deemed fat.125 is a little ass and a full b cup if she does any active movement at all. this is the dumbest discussion ever because there isn't one standard. vida guerra has perfect curves and weighs about 135. you're telling me you wouldn't like to be fucking her.

if you are 6'0" 135 eat a cheeseburger. but then again, there are girls out there to that like to have skinny dudes where you can count there ribs. i'm sure there's a page on some chick website with the same discussion.

Back