1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d15b2 needed

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by hypnotixcrx, Mar 1, 2005.

1. hypnotixcrx

hypnotixcrx Junior Member

i need a block for an 89 crx dx, i need the d15b2, i live in winter haven fl. 33884. all i need is the lower half of the motor, everything but the head, i need the block assembled with crank and pistons and rods all assembled, if need be the oil pan doeasnt need to be bought but i blew a rod and need a bottom end bad. will trade for parts or pay up front. i have alot of crx dx 90-91 parts....im me on aim at hypnotixcrx

2. turboHatch11

turboHatch11 Junior Member

i think i have one ill have to check to be sure and yes it is complete.let ma know

3. 80civicwagon

80civicwagon Junior Member

i have a crx that sounds the same and will check if it is the same engine and will get back to you if it is the same

4. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Ive got a complete engine for sale. Ill take $50 for it. Located in Blue Springs MO 64015

5. CiViChAtChBaCkMn

CiViChAtChBaCkMn Member

i hvae thta engine for sale 300 bucks full engine only..... thnaxs or trade for diff engine

xx0kapone0xx is aim name

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted