d15b2 needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hypnotixcrx

i need a block for an 89 crx dx, i need the d15b2, i live in winter haven fl. 33884. all i need is the lower half of the motor, everything but the head, i need the block assembled with crank and pistons and rods all assembled, if need be the oil pan doeasnt need to be bought but i blew a rod and need a bottom end bad. will trade for parts or pay up front. i have alot of crx dx 90-91 parts....im me on aim at hypnotixcrx

Originally posted by hypnotixcrx@Mar 1 2005, 04:34 AM
i need a block for an 89 crx dx, i need the d15b2, i live in winter haven fl. 33884. all i need is the lower half of the motor, everything but the head, i need the block assembled with crank and pistons and rods all assembled, if need be the oil pan doeasnt need to be bought but i blew a rod and need a bottom end bad. will trade for parts or pay up front. i have alot of crx dx 90-91 parts....im me on aim at hypnotixcrx
[post=467514]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a crx that sounds the same and will check if it is the same engine and will get back to you if it is the same

Ive got a complete engine for sale. Ill take $50 for it. Located in Blue Springs MO 64015

Back