d16y8 full swap for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get both . cuz i most likely can get it dropped at a business. my friends own several performance shops. thanks man

I Just noticed it was out of a 2000. OBD2 correct. im putting in in a EG hatch. OBD 1. any of the plugs different . are have to be changed other then the dizzy?

I just will change the dizzy and use a OBD1 harness and change the sensors if i have too. i have to get this hatch running!. i was in a near fatal wreck at the end of last year. nearly killing myself. broke both legs completely and much more. so since im up walking now. my friend sold me his EG hatch for 200$!!!! perfect shell just needs motor!

Hey man, I got your pm. I'll get with you today, and we can talk specifics.

Yeah bump for this guy. i was gonna buy it, but some last minute things came up. i spoke with this guy personally. really well rounded guy willing to work with me.. very good deal here if you ask me!

Thanks for the comments!

Engine, Transmission, Axles, Ecu, Shift Linkage, Radiator, a bunch of hoses and clamps, and I can even throw in some extra harness wire if you want some.

Asking $400, so shoot an offer out

I just will change the dizzy and use a OBD1 harness and change the sensors if i have too. i have to get this hatch running!. i was in a near fatal wreck at the end of last year. nearly killing myself. broke both legs completely and much more. so since im up walking now. my friend sold me his EG hatch for 200$!!!! perfect shell just needs motor!

crazy! should be a billion more like ya.Fall off the horse get back on it again.get er done.

So, I can't seem to send PMs or reply to my PMs. So, I'm posting a for sale thread for my d16y8 here.

Overview: Asking $400 for the full swap.

Details:
It came out of a 2000 civic ex, has 127k miles and has a 5-speed transmission. Also included are the axles, ecu, shift linkage and a number of hoses. I have a radiator that is broken where the radiator hose clamps on, if you want that for free as well.

Here's a quick picture.

P1000840.jpg

The exhaust manifold is not attached in this picture, but I have it and the down pipe. Now for the disclaimer. The engine make a very loud ticking sound when it runs. I'm not sure if it's a rod bearing going bad or something else. Bottom line is that it runs with normal power output, but ticks really bad. Other than that everything is in perfect working condition. The transmission is incredibly smooth, axles are in great shape, and all of the connection points are in good shape on the engine.

Also, I'd prefer to sell the whole set together if at all possible. So, to the guys who PM'd me, I hope this answers all of your questions and I'm sorry I can't seem to write you back directly. I can post some better pictures up, if anyone wants some as well.

Cash in hand, price shipped to 76131

Hey there 91JDMEF. i spoke with lumpskie this morning. he as been away from his computer for a few days. And he told me to tell you he will get on tonight. and be with you as soon as possible! take care

91JDM EF,

Sorry for the late reply, I was out autocrossing. So, the shipping company is closed till Monday, but I'll pm you a rough estimate. Once they open on Monday, I'll give them a call and give you something you can take to the bank.

91JDMEF,

I just left you a visitor message with a basic shipping quote. Check it out and let me know what you think on this thread or via pm.

Thanks,

Lumpskie,

I attempted to reply to your visitor message but for some reason it's not allowing me to.
Unfortunately I just found one in my area that I am going to pick up. I do however wish you the best of luck in the sale. Sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back