d16z6 running a 1 wire o2 sensor and p07 ecu? CEL on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

moz-screenshot.jpg

Very nice man.:thumbsup:
I want to try out that Dakota lip, pretty sweet.

Wheres that red stripe you were talking about?:p I have to say that looks pretty damn good tho. Were you able to paint the door jams, ect?

These pics were before the pinstripe, I wil have to take more pics in the near future, as for the jams thats a no. I am taking vacation at the begining of December, I will do jams at that time, engien bay to remain red until I pull the motor. Also need to readjust front left fender a little more.

I don't have good pics of the pinstripe yet. As for the jams, I have a week off at the beginning of December, I will be painting the jams then. Yeah not bad for $45.00 spray paint job!

dsc00921.jpg

winter rims 14" chrome bmwbottlecaps paid $50.00 set with 2 bad tires

dsc02036.jpg

The konigs that I have had since early 2004, finally this year i got them mounted on my 1997 mazda miata with 195-50-15 nitto nt-450 tires, now the civic is wearing them

Very nice, I would not have painted the door handels, trim and mirrors, but personal prefereance.

Wow good job way to make something look good on a budget:thumbsup:....That is one rusty exhaust tip you got there on your muffler though:eek:

I picked up a set of rear Tokicko blues at a junkyard, Keep forgetting to add this, the car also came with real rear mount speaker pods, and a rear cargo cover that is blue. you can somewhat see them in the last pic

Back