December 15th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

December 15th anyone know this day? Yeah well I do, it's my ship date, and Im really nervous. I guess a little scared. When I leave I leave behind a great bunch of friends whom I will not speak to or see for at aleast 3 months and 1 week... thus the "13 Weeks of Hell" the Marines put you through. In the marines I will be doing something with the Aircraft that protect our country. I do it for you, I do it for the Red White and the Blue. December 15th, ownz me!

Damn! good luck man. I'm happy you're not a scared little lazy bish like me. :p

again, good luck!! :worthy: :worthy:

Wow thanks, didnt expect so many responses...
As far as I know NO IRAQ... hopefully an air base here in the States... I'm also in great luck as my job has a $6000 sign on bonus, so my check will be whatever itis plus 2 bucks for 5 years!

you going to Paris Island?? if so, watch out for the sand fleas...they grow fur coats :) i was in the Marines prolly 7 years ago but i got discharged while on Paris Island. i went there the day after Christmas..talk about something that SUCKED!! oh well....oh and try not to end up in PCP if at all possible!!

You'll be fine, just "don't look down"

And it's 13 training weeks which equals 15 calander weeks. Sorry to break it to you, have fun!!! :lol:

the day after my birthday! . thank you for protection our country.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 12 2003, 09:36 PM
No problem wish others would do this, wonder why they don't?

lazy, too scared, lazy, too much of a pansy, lazy, I dunno really why not, and i'm lazy.

guess what, I'm lazy. <_< Thats why I appreciate everything everyone has done for this country. whether you sit in camp and play cards or you mow down a shitload of Iraqi's. I respect everyone in the armed forces.

do what? join or thank you?

I'm considering applying for west point next year but I'm not sure. I have the recommendations for it (grandpa was WW2 for 2-4 tours and has many freinds who are genrals who said that they would write reccomendations for any of his grandkids

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Nov 12 2003, 09:36 PM
No problem wish others would do this, wonder why they don't?

skurd, don't listen to authority well, last name is "pile", would be going in as a "private", prefer my gun over my rifle, have seen too many war movies to take it seriously, woudl get my ass kicked, am too out of shape, would probably die after mile 2, would get beaten with soap in a towel while in bed, would miss driving, would come home all fucked up and brain washed like every other god damn marine i know...

oh wait, did i say that out loud.... my bad....

Hey man! Im in the U.S. Army and im leaving next feb. 4 for 3 months of boot camp and then 4 more months in fort gordon for my A.I.T. but the good thing about it is I live 3 hours away from fort gordon so those 4 months of my MOS training i will be able to come home. MY dad is a Drill SGT. and almost everyone in my family on his side has been in some type of military so its kinda like a have to for me. But i have a son that is about to turn 2 Nov. 25 and he will get full paid benefits. Im only going Reserve b/c i have way too much going on in my life here at home and dont want to miss out on his life. But anyways GOOD LUCK man, my friends brother-in-law is a 2nd lieu. in the Marines and hes been tryin for years to get me to join. anyways just keep your mind on why you are there and not so much on what you and your friends could be doing and it will fly by!

let me guess you are beating me down becuase I went into the Marines?

lude68:
Thanks that means a lot to me. I mean you know as much as it could, haven't the slightest idea where that came from, but wuteva'. That will be the hardest getting used to not doing what I want.

me? naw- more power to you. just don't come back a fuck face like all the other marines do.

shit happens in those fucking camps...

why are you being such a dick? Im sorry life isnt going very well for B' but come on, you starting to make me doubt this experience now... WTF

naw man- go for it. just watch your back.

I know a bunch of kids from town who went to the marines, and they all came back power tripping mother fuckers and i no longer associate myself with them.

its YOUR choice who you become- just don't let them get to you.

ahh got ya' jsut everyone else was like good job thank you...

but i see what youre saying. I cnat wait to get back to continue the
Project : BastardlyBrian, I like that... just got to finish assembling my things together then swap a 5 speed, which i have written the article on B', can send you a copy if you like...

Back