Decisions!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol holy fucking threadjack..its cool though,,,
ill just rename it the official bullshit thread,,and this could be the thread to postwhore in

Girls that have sex one time before dont want to fuck someone in some guys backseat.. Thats way too random.

I don't quite agree with that. I'd only had sex with my ex boyfriend (I lost my virginity to him) a few times and I did random shit like that. It just depends on the person.

But Injen, you're a dumbass. You yak about finding "that special girl" then go and pull stupid stunts like that. With girls thinking of you as just another fuck buddy, it's never gonna happen for ya. I know you didn't ask about that, but I was just thinkin'.

Btw, I just realized you guys had stopped talking about it, but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in lol.

Last edited:
I don't quite agree with that. I'd only had sex with my ex boyfriend (I lost my virginity to him) a few times and I did random shit like that. It just depends on the person.

But Injen, you're a dumbass. You yak about finding "that special girl" then go and pull stupid stunts like that. With girls thinking of you as just another fuck buddy, it's never gonna happen for ya. I know you didn't ask about that, but I was just thinkin'.

Btw, I just realized you guys had stopped talking about it, but I wanted to throw my 2 cents in lol.
i didnt pull a stupid stunt!!!
i didnt fuck her,but i am just looking for a girl that will appreciate me for me,
i have my faults,im just like every other human being(except cel,because hes rlly not human)
i dunno im jus tired of the hit it n quit it bullshit,and all that..

Oh well, you never really said if you fucked her. I only read the first page cuz the rest was pretty much bs after that as far as I could tell. Don't get your panties in a wad kiddo, I was just thinking about it and thought I'd tell ya.

Injen..
Ask your friends or something. Not hondaswap.. Most of the people on here aren't really in the position to give advice. Get your ass off the internet and go find this special girl you want so badly, stop wishing and actually make it happen.

Back