Decisions!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nah..i didnt do it..
but i dunno..its jus been like haunting me,if i made the right decision or not..

well i didnt do it..so i guess im good..:confused:

hmm.so it goes both ways,,,most think it was a good decision and some think it was bad...
i guess its good that i didnt because..i dont know what the outcome would have been..
i guess that its been really been bothering me because this was the deciding factor on our relationship...i havent talked to the girl in atleast a month now,and chilled with her twice,,,
if i did the deed,we probably woulda been bf and gf.and i dont know if any of you remember but its been awhile since ive had a gf..and im jus tryna settle down

Shoulda fucked her. Dude, you're 19, and so am I so I can vouch for somewhat knowing what your going through. Honestly, I say live. Live as much as you fucking can, because once you "settle down," there's no coming back, without some baggage anyway.
damn aleaf reading owns you!!!:D

and no bunched panties here...i wear boxers only,,cant have the package to tightly packaged

damn aleaf reading owns you!!!:D

and no bunched panties here...i wear boxers only,,cant have the package to tightly packaged

Um, I said I only read like about the first page, or not even actually. The rest of this shit was too boring. i actually just read the story and that's about all. Gee, sorry.

you're that kid that holds onto the blisteringly hot <fill in the blank> about 10 seconds longer than anyone else would, aren't you? :hmm:

Um, I said I only read like about the first page, or not even actually. The rest of this shit was too boring. i actually just read the story and that's about all. Gee, sorry.
ALEAF,i was kidding,dont take shit so serious,,this is the HS lounge,shit isnt supposed to be taken so cold hearted;;

you're that kid that holds onto the blisteringly hot <fill in the blank> about 10 seconds longer than anyone else would, aren't you? :hmm:
me or aleaf?

7 pages of pure shit in this thread.

you guys are ruining hondaswap. I'm serious.

We used to have cool members that would post up clips of their bad ass supercharged s2k's doing 120mph runs, and now we have these horrible threads contemplating how morally unsound the youth is.

ha, you think this is bad?
go to tennspeed, not one thread will stay on topic, it always turns into a my dick is bigger than your dick kinda thing.
getting really old.

7 pages of pure shit in this thread.

you guys are ruining hondaswap. I'm serious.

We used to have cool members that would post up clips of their bad ass supercharged s2k's doing 120mph runs, and now we have these horrible threads contemplating how morally unsound the youth is.

True, but then again, this is the member's lounge, the place specifically designated to discuss things other than just our cars...

Back