*>DHL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well i only use DHL for letters and boxes of files and stuff for work.

For big stuff we use fedex.

UPS...>AHAHAHAH!!!! BROWN CAN SCREW THEMSELVES

Personally. I ONLY!!! use FedEx. Never had one damaged package. Large items are on time, and perfect tracking. I make sure that i use fed ex...even if it is more expensive.

dont even get me fucking started.

fedex is by far the worst shipping company EVER. These fuckers will mark tracking numbers as delivered when it never was. Fucker reported back that item was shipped when my wife has been home all week from knee surgery.

This isn't like a hood or a motor, this is a fuckin contract for a house. 665k worth of paper. The asshole leaves it at some other apartment not even close to mine and calls it back as shipped. This isn't the first time fedex has fucked up. They will ship it back to the shipper and say they got no response when they dont leave any notes on the door or contact me in anyway.

Meanwhile im having 2,400 dollars worth of kitchen stuff .. 200 dollar knives (single) etc. through DHL and they're here on time and in one peice.

I will NEVER ship fedex ever.

all these hoods are freakin me out...and the lady had the nerves to tell me i'm wrong...i hope they know they're losing business all over the country

I bet you'll get it the end of next week.

all of keith's hoods have come from central cali to southern oregon and they've been at least 2 weeks via DHL.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 20 2005, 12:50 PM
I was gonna say - west of the mississippi river, unless you've got a jet or a wormhole, you aren't getting ANYTHING across 5 states overnight. God damn new englanders. You people have no idea how far apart everything is out here. :p
[post=557137]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by Xaero3953+Sep 23 2005, 09:12 PM-->
Battle Pope
@Sep 20 2005, 12:50 PM
I was gonna say - west of the mississippi river, unless you've got a jet or a wormhole, you aren't getting ANYTHING across 5 states overnight. God damn new englanders. You people have no idea how far apart everything is out here. :p
[post=557137]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
[post=559611]Quoted post[/post]​

we seem to overnight stuff from Cali all the time at Access.... CDW rocks :)

it's offical..they shipped it to the wrong place and let someone else signed for it again

that is totally fuckin crazy.

As for the shots at fedex...yeah losing a house contract is kinda horrible, but i get stuff shipped from newegg.com ALL THE TIME, and out of the 100 or so orders ive had i have yet to have a damaged or misdelivered package.

NOW when it comes to work...out of the 1000+ pieces of mail we send every week DHL has lost a couple boxes of letters, but i have yet to hear about FedEx losing anything. DHL did reemburse us for the printing costs (my boss is a total asshole, and it finally paid off)

it's just unreal...how does a delivery guy let someone but the package receiver sign for it AND take it to the wrong house

because (at least in my area) DHL will hire anyone with a license.

I've seen some cracked out motherfuckers driving some big yellow vans.

so did u get ur hood yet?

or did someone from the valley make off with it like a bandit :ph34r: :laugh:

yeah i gotta send him a MO this week sometime, im goin home today for a bit so ill pick one up and send it to him, ill let you know when i do so u can hold onto it for me

and i better not see it hooked up in ur car :p

Back