Diamonds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Now that I've done tons of research on diamonds and had to shop around for the best diamond for the price (I bought the diamond by itsself then added it to a ring) Rings stand out to me like a sore thumb now, everyday I see women come in with giant diamonds on their fingers, its sad but for some reason they really like big. Even if it means having a shit cut, really weird shape, cheap ass looking band, and god only knows how bad of clarity. they dont care, they just want bling on the fing.

this is only the case with young, uneducated, and immature girls. (usually) A smart WOMAN would know that a better cut and clarity cost more. It is a better diamond and therefore will sparkle more and look 100% better than a ring that cost 50% more but is only 50% of the quality. I have looked at a lot of rings and known a lot of women who wanted rings. If they want a huge rock, they just dont' "get it". If they want something that really shines or has a phenomenal cut, then they are worth buying it for.

Ms. Awptickes doesn't want a real diamond. She could care less if it's made in the depths of the earth, or a lab, because it's the same damned thing.

She'd rather have a F clarity D color than an earth-made diamond that's VVS1 clarity and I color for twice the price. It's all economics.

I think we've talked about rings, and she doesn't even want a diamond, she was leaning towards lab-made alexandrite.

Pickles, you need the rocker launcher first. I too am damn lucky, my little lady wants something that's special but has a good cut and clarity. The largest she will accept is a half caret.

Notice I said nothing about weight? :(

Even a big lab-made diamond/stone costs a fortune. Racecar or ring.....

this is only the case with young, uneducated, and immature girls. /quote]

lol no not really.

Most young girls I've seen around here with rings on their fingers have very tiny diamonds, I respect that they have what they can afford, sure its tiny but at least I believe its real. The people I'm talking about are women in the 30-40-50 range. The worst are the black ladies Do they really think people believe their 6ct diamond ring is anything but maybe plastic when they roll up in a beat up neon?

lol no not really.

Most young girls I've seen around here with rings on their fingers have very tiny diamonds, I respect that they have what they can afford, sure its tiny but at least I believe its real. The people I'm talking about are women in the 30-40-50 range. The worst are the black ladies Do they really think people believe their 6ct diamond ring is anything but maybe plastic when they roll up in a beat up neon?

I think we are on the same page. wanting a huge low quality ring is what i'm talking about. most girls who have something small would enjoy something larger if they could afford it.

and yes, black women think they are fooling everybody with the big claires ring.

I bought mrs phyre a nice engagement ring. Has a good sized diamond in it.. And she has literally cut me with the damn thing dozens of times. Its painful!

Then I bought her a pair of incredible certified flawless diamond earrings that were set in platinum. And one is lost. Gone.

She has kept up with the necklace I bought her pretty well, and doesn't wound me with it.. Perhaps thats the key.. buy her necklaces..

this is only the case with young, uneducated, and immature girls.

lol no not really.

Hey those drug dealers who live on welfare in government subsidized housing can afford more than you think.

Government checks + tax free income from drug sales = bling.

edit: you suck at quoting, I had to fix it for my quote.

Pickles, you need the rocker launcher first. I too am damn lucky, my little lady wants something that's special but has a good cut and clarity. The largest she will accept is a half caret.
I'm luckier than all of you. I don't even have a little lady to buy a ring for. Oh wait...

Hey those drug dealers who live on welfare in government subsidized housing can afford more than you think.

Government checks + tax free income from drug sales = bling.

edit: you suck at quoting, I had to fix it for my quote.
Yup. In the "hood" you see beaters on Pep Boys rims and $100k cars on extremely nice rims. Guess who does what.

Then I bought her a pair of incredible certified flawless diamond earrings that were set in platinum. And one is lost. Gone.

Not many people buy flawless diamonds for earrings unless you're loaded.
What did they set you back?

I bought Linh an IF diamond, if I went with the same quality cut/color but at an F rather then IF clarity the price would have went up about $15-20K for just the single diamond.

bluenile.com has a pair of diamonds 1.16 ct between the two, flawless and D for color, friggin $30K =(

I bought Linh an IF diamond, if I went with the same quality cut/color but at an F rather then IF clarity the price would have went up about $15-20K for just the single diamond.

bluenile.com has a pair of diamonds 1.16 ct between the two, flawless and D for color, friggin $30K =(
that is just fucking insane. why someone would spend so much money on such a small trinket that does nothing but look pretty is beyond me.

I forget what they set me back, I know I made payments on them for friggin forever though. (this was back when I put every damn thing on credit). And they were small diamonds, but so beautiful, such fire in them.. They just sucked you in when you looked into them. I believe they were .33 carats between the two. Not huge, but they put on a better show than pretty much everything else in the store. We still have one of them.. not sure what to do with it.

I forget what they set me back, I know I made payments on them for friggin forever though. (this was back when I put every damn thing on credit). And they were small diamonds, but so beautiful, such fire in them.. They just sucked you in when you looked into them. I believe they were .33 carats between the two. Not huge, but they put on a better show than pretty much everything else in the store. We still have one of them.. not sure what to do with it.

Three words for ya...

Belly button ring.

Back