did a karate seminar today w/ Tom Everett

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
We worked on nothing but ground work all day. From submission holds, gripples, take downs, counters, and open ground sparing it was a total blast!

Anyways check out some of the marks left on me from today. Im still not sure how or when they happened Im guessing the neck/back was part of a leg lock I had someone in while he was trying to pull out? I have no idea I even had some blood on my shirt from it.... the arm Im guessing was from countless trapping/breaking moves to free my grip from a choke or arm/leg bar I had on someone.

It was a 10am to 4pm class! talk about one fun filled day of nothing but ground work =)

heres some info on Tom Everett "one hell of a guy"

http://www.koryukanusa.bizland.com/about_us_sensei.to.html

anyways onto the pictures

s40a6f8a59eb27.jpg

s40a6f89694ee9.jpg

this picture looks much much much worse in person its very dark blah talk about nasty looking

s40a6f8e7f1b45.jpg

When monday rolls around every single person that comes into my work is going to ask me what happened bah ohwell

Originally posted by revolution8k@May 16 2004, 12:43 AM
looks like fun y0.

I worked all day. it sucked...

rev if you have the chance to check out Tom's school you should! He's the head of the US K.U very bad ass guy to learn from.

8935 Technology Drive
Fishers, Indiana, 46038

:werd: to that. I've always wanted to learn karate and actually do some cardio/workout/beef up.

Dude...I've been within a mile of that school, it's down just north of Indianapolis, off of 116th street in the town of Fisher...rich rich town....very plush down there. It's a good 2 hour drive for me tho.

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 16 2004, 12:31 AM

When monday rolls around every single person that comes into my work is going to ask me what happened bah ohwell

Tell them the first rule is, you can not talk about it

and the second rule, you can not talk about it

This is nothing but another excuse for Jeff to show himself off some more... :D

Nah if I was showing off I would show you guys the marks on my hips/thighs. :D
Pictures of me shirtless is nothing new however that picture of my back is kinda cool since I've yet to really see my back since I started working out. Sigh... it could be bigger =( ohwell it's better then it was.

Edit P.S 94RedSiGal Wink Wink

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 16 2004, 01:09 PM
Nah if I was showing off I would show you guys the marks on my hips/thighs. :D

Edit P.S 94RedSiGal Wink Wink

Hey post pics of your hips and thighs! Don't be a tease. Might as well put the warning in your title to use. Hehe....

So how you doing..... ? ;)

Im doing alright still sore from yesterday the most painful part of my body is my feet the tops of them have been burned from sliding around all day.

I could post pictures of my hips/thighs and so on but I think it might make a lot of guys in here, well you know what they say about guys who are homophopic =) they tend to have more gay tendencies. And since everyone freaks out on here about me being gay it really makes one stop and think HHHHmmmmmmm.

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 16 2004, 01:53 PM
I could post pictures of my hips/thighs and so on but I think it might make a lot of guys in here, well you know what they say about guys who are homophopic =) they tend to have more gay tendencies. And since everyone freaks out on here about me being gay it really makes one stop and think HHHHmmmmmmm.

B- I think that it's time for a Ladies Lounge at HondaSwap!!!! And I want to be the mod for it... :p

:D :D

since everyone thinks Im gay can I be a memeber of it =) hehehehhe

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 16 2004, 02:01 PM

LOL!!! You are definitely invited.... I don't know about TonyD though. No fatasses allowed. ;)

:p

Hahahah well hes working on it just like Im trying to get bigger

I can't wait to get close to 190lbs =)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 16 2004, 02:09 PM-->
@May 16 2004, 02:01 PM

LOL!!! You are definitely invited.... I don't know about TonyD though. No fatasses allowed. ;)

I'll like to amend the rule in the LL to read "no fatass jerks allowed"... all obnoxious posts will be deleted. Muahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 16 2004, 01:21 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 16 2004, 02:09 PM
jeffie7
@May 16 2004, 02:01 PM

I'll like to amend the rule in the LL to read "no fatass jerks allowed"... all obnoxious posts will be deleted. Muahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Ok, you just alienated 90% of HS with the no fatass jerks allowed :)

Back