DIXIE B*TCH RANT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
[rant]

OH MY FUCKING GOD
That chic from the dixie chicks is a fucking idiot. Just saw her on VH1 Big in 03, and shes going off about the stupidest shit. “I’d like to thank all the haters for making me strongâ€, “I’m going backstage to write our next big hit, ‘goodbye cheney’â€, and the worst and stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard, “we’ve got an old saying in texas that says ‘if you cant say anything nice, go to london and say it in front of 2000 peopleâ€

I cant fucking believe this dumbass skank thinks she’s the shit for standing in front of everyone and talking shit about the president. You don’t see anyone electing HER as president, do you? NO! do you know why? Cuz shes a fucking MORON. M-O-R-O-MOTHERFUCKING N.

Someone should shoot her stupid ass in the face.

HEY NATALIE WHATEVERTHEFUCKYOURNAME IS…I’m ashamed that YOU’RE from fucking texas

Fucking cunt.

Don’t get me wrong, she can say whatever the fuck she wants. She’s proven that.

She’s a complete idiot for trying to be funny about it on vh1 though. I wonder if she knows how much of an idiot she sounded like.

[/rant]

:blink:

good lord...and now it's some stupid shit about jessica simpson being some world-saving genious or something. good lord, vh1 has joined mtv in the gutter.

Well I guess you should go ahead and swear at me too. I agree with what Natalie's said about Bush. And I HATE Cheney, he really gives me the creeps. I worry that something will happen to Bush and fucking Cheney will become the President. I don't get why any of you Dixie Chick haters take their words so seriously. Freedom of speech dude! <_<

AND WHO IS THIS WESLEY CLARK POONWAD THAT’S RUNNING FOR PRESIDENCY?!?!?!?!?! “WE WILL USE FORCE ONLY WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY”

WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?! THEYRE KILLING OUR FUCKING SOLDIERS AND FLYING PLANES INTO OUR GODDAMN BUILDINGS!

GUESS WHAT CUNTBAG…FORCE IS FUCKING NECESSARY! THE MIDDLE EAST IS A MOTHERFUCKING BUG THAT’S BEEN BITING THE US’S ASS SINCE THE LATE 80S…ITS ABOUT TIME WE GOT RID OF THAT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

And god damn, hillary duff is hot as FUCK

redsigal, she can say whatever she wants to say.

it's when she knows she fucked up, and trys to cover her ass by cracking lameass jokes on vh1 and making like she's the shit that she starts pissin me off.

Whoa bud chill y0! It's going to be all right.

Take a deep breath, and Just count from 10 backwards....

mmm hiliary duff is very hot. and it's no use trying to tell people that force is necessary, they have their own opinions and like to express them while drinkin mocas and watchin snow fall.

it makes me want to throw things at my tv.

theres still a dent-type thing from me getting pissed off and throwing my computer monitor a few months back.

im about sick of madtv-style humor, too.

and gay shows. i.e. queer eye for the straight guy.

i need to stop watching tv and go to sleep 'fore i break something...

ITS NOT FUCKING HUMOR....ITS STUPID!!

S

T

U

P

I

D

!

NOT FUNNY!! WHAT DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?

breathe...

:blink:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 5 2003, 12:43 AM
redsigal, she can say whatever she wants to say.

it's when she knows she fucked up, and trys to cover her ass by cracking lameass jokes on vh1 and making like she's the shit that she starts pissin me off.

Uh thanks, I think. lol.

I think the Dixie Chicks were really surprised at the negative reaction to their remarks. I know I was. Most musicians thought the years have sung protest songs and said shit. John Lennon was decidedly anti-war and anti-establishment. Actors say shit and late night talk show hosts are always jabbing at the President. But I guess country music is different from rock and folk musicians. The good ole boys are traditionally very Christian and patriotic in their beliefs.

About whatever is going on with her vh-1 interview. Don't watch it if it bothers you. Interviews are stupid by nature. Don't blame her. It's our whole culture making musicians, actors and sports figures into figures of hero worship. The Dixie Chicks make very decent music. Actors act and atheletes compete well. Why the fuck do we expect them to be experts on politics or anything else? <_<

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Dec 5 2003, 01:46 AM
Dick Chaney all googled up for ya

told ya

haha thats funny cause in the third or so link down, they spell his name Cheney...TWICE... :)

Following is the full text of remarks today by Vice President Dick Cheney before the Council on Foreign Relations in Washington, as distributed by the Federal News Service:

VICE PRESIDENT CHENEY: (Applause.) Thank you. Thank you. Thank you very much.

i wish i still had that rant i got from Chet.

he met the dixie chicks when he was working in tampa renting seadoos'... and he had NOTHING nice to say about them.

Basically, they were rude as fuck and didn't even tip him.

Dixie chicks shoudl be shot. not only are they loud mouth bitches, they are a disgrace to society.

Anyone who bought their cd shoudl be shot too... just like the hootie and the blow fish cd
prrof, that 10 million people CAN be wrong

Back