Do not buy parts from boosted814

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well i had a call from the local police department and spoke with an officer and they know of this Shawn Beck cause is he has run-ins with the law. This is what the cop told me and I quote "there are 2 things that Shawn did with your money, he either smoked it or shot it up" lol. He indeed is a drug addict. What a fucking prick. Well they took my 411 down and hopefully the fucker goes to jail.

well i had a call from the local police department and spoke with an officer and they know of this Shawn Beck cause is he has run-ins with the law. This is what the cop told me and I quote "there are 2 things that Shawn did with your money, he either smoked it or shot it up" lol. He indeed is a drug addict. What a fucking prick. Well they took my 411 down and hopefully the fucker goes to jail.

well, at least you heard something... most people wouldnt even get that

Told you he looked strung out and need a turkey sandwich/glass of milk

Effing a-hole needs my idea of a sock and bar of soap....you're not gonna get any cash from him.

Dont feel bad

1 TIME i got Burned for 3 Grand On a Del Sol Vtec. Paid Via Wire. 2nd Biggest mistake in my life so far!

Back