don't f*ck with me on the freeway

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 4 2005, 09:42 PM
hahahaha... you kick ass. i can see some dead deer under that bish
[post=456733]Quoted post[/post]​

custom made 22" dump truck rims, polished, everything done at my boys shop @ Reds Miami...

Just don't get your ass shot, Misti.

That'd suck.

Playing the devils advocate (well, only partially) :
If you were really concerned for the safety of your child, wouldn't you have just let the incident go? I mean road rage can push people seriously over the edge, and by increasing the time that you have to deal with the guy wern't you increasing the likelyhood that indeed he would swerve into you and perhaps cause irreprable damage to you, your child, and your car.

Ya way to show concern for your child. Again I am amazed at how many people feel that they are somehow responsible for everyones highway behavior. Get off your high SUV horse and let people drive however they want to drive and stop being a vigilante with your KID in the car. :wtf:

Originally posted by nfn15037@Feb 5 2005, 02:21 AM
Ya way to show concern for your child. Again I am amazed at how many people feel that they are somehow responsible for everyones highway behavior. Get off your high SUV horse and let people drive however they want to drive and stop being a vigilante with your KID in the car. :wtf:
[post=456777]Quoted post[/post]​

so your probably the guy this gets done to. i do it all the time. best is when they nail it to pass and i can stay ahead of them just to do it again.

Originally posted by nfn15037@Feb 5 2005, 02:21 AM
[post=456777]Quoted post[/post]​

\word. you're lucky he didn't put you into a wall.

or worse, whip out a gun and shoot up your truck.

people are nuts.

No offense I would hav done the same thing, but not with the kid in the car. You have to really piss me off to get stupid with my kid in the car.

Some kid that I have a problem with was riding my ass and actually tapping my bumper when I had a 12 month old in the car. I pulled over and ended up fighting in the street, I wouldn't have even bothered if the baby wasn't in teh car.

BTW. Paintball guns are the shit, NEVER give one to a 13 yo while you're in the car. We were just riding around shooting random things. I had just finished putting a bunch of paintball tags on a mcdonalds window. So I put the gun on the seat and we pulled up to a light. The 13 yo grabbed the gun and before the light even turned green he rolled down his window and was shooting up some guy in a Buick...he hit him in the head a few times. We got chased for like 7-8 miles before we finally lost the guy.

i think you should have pulled up on the side of him and when he looked over at you have the other guy slam on the brakes. cash money!! and you keep driving. lol

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Feb 5 2005, 03:28 AM
so your probably the guy this gets done to. i do it all the time. best is when they nail it to pass and i can stay ahead of them just to do it again.
[post=456789]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya you must be the jackass who thinks he is some sort of highway patrol. Move over and let people drive whatever speed they want.

You wanna freak tailgaters out, wire up your reverse lights to a switch. Slow down to 20ish, and hit the switch. Fuckers will come to a DEAD stop...

:p

sigh...I miss the FoDo :(

i do almost the same exact thing, but if i had a kid in the car, i def would not do it....

That's why I save glass bottles and keep them in my glove compartment. I have thrown many a bottles at fucking idiots who cut me off. If you can't SEE or HEAR my loud, bright ass car you don't need to be on the road.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 5 2005, 02:34 PM
You wanna freak tailgaters out, wire up your reverse lights to a switch. Slow down to 20ish, and hit the switch. Fuckers will come to a DEAD stop...

:p

sigh...I miss the FoDo :(
[post=456820]Quoted post[/post]​

Reminds me of the Tahoe I saw on Cardomain. Had his rear license plate set up on servos to retract and reveal 2 bright ass fog lights aimed slightly up to catch tailgaters right in the face :lol:

we did this to a couple people before, the greatest one of them all was this guy in a BMW. he was riding our ass, so I gave him a brake test, and he didnt slack off at all, so I nexteled my friend next to me and I was like you see this guy? we're gonna screw with him. So we slowed down to 30mph in a 65 on highway. we rode like this for about 10 miles, and we came to where there was an on ramp on the road, and the guy swung over into the on ramp lane and tried passing us on the ramp... sorry buddy, but my integra is slightly faster than your bmw, and so is my friends hatch.....got him until the toll booth, he had EZ pass, I had quarters. for you new jersey ppl, this was on the garden state parkway.....
chicken fuckers......

Originally posted by nfn15037+Feb 5 2005, 04:24 PM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Feb 5 2005, 03:28 AM
[post=456789]Quoted post[/post]​

Ya you must be the jackass who thinks he is some sort of highway patrol. Move over and let people drive whatever speed they want.
[post=456815]Quoted post[/post]​

actually i drive pretty fast. im refering to the people that put other people in danger with swerving, speeds over 100, and assholes that get on your ass and hit the brights so you cant see. take an extra 20 minutes ans slow the fuck down and chill the fuck out. being late is better than being dead, especially if you take others with you.

After a guy put your child's life in danger, You and your husband thought it would be a wise decision to put the child's life back in danger and you "boxed" him in, so if he was really a rageaholic he could have really caused some harm.

People are unpredictable.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Feb 6 2005, 01:40 AM
actually i drive pretty fast. im refering to the people that put other people in danger with swerving, speeds over 100, and assholes that get on your ass and hit the brights so you cant see. take an extra 20 minutes ans slow the fuck down and chill the fuck out. being late is better than being dead, especially if you take others with you.
[post=457006]Quoted post[/post]​

I do drive fast, yes, but I know what I am doing, I do it when I am alone, and when weather and traffic conditions permit. If you are going slow in the left lane, and make me slow down, I will flash my high beams as a signal to move over. Some people can't handle that and take it as some sort of personal attack on their manhood and slam on the brakes or "box" someone into the left lane on the highway. This is about the dumbest thing anyone could do. And you claim to be in the name of safety? Thats bullshit, pulling these antics on the highway is potentially far more dangerous than just letting someone go who is moving faster than you are. If you don't like the way someone is driving, get the hell out of the left lane and let them go. Why do you think it is your responsibility to change the way people drive? If someone is driving like a fucktard, let them stuff it into a guardrail themselves, rather than having them take you with.

i agree with all of you. what i did was stupid. however, i wasn't the one trying to swerve into people. all i did was drive. if he wasn't in the car with me, i WOULD have put this asshole into a wall.

i know it could have been much worse. *shrug* but, i can't change what already happened.

Originally posted by nfn15037+Feb 6 2005, 11:23 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Feb 6 2005, 01:40 AM
[post=457006]Quoted post[/post]​

I do drive fast, yes, but I know what I am doing, I do it when I am alone, and when weather and traffic conditions permit. If you are going slow in the left lane, and make me slow down, I will flash my high beams as a signal to move over. Some people can't handle that and take it as some sort of personal attack on their manhood and slam on the brakes or "box" someone into the left lane on the highway. This is about the dumbest thing anyone could do. And you claim to be in the name of safety? Thats bullshit, pulling these antics on the highway is potentially far more dangerous than just letting someone go who is moving faster than you are. If you don't like the way someone is driving, get the hell out of the left lane and let them go. Why do you think it is your responsibility to change the way people drive? If someone is driving like a fucktard, let them stuff it into a guardrail themselves, rather than having them take you with.
[post=457065]Quoted post[/post]​

honestly i agree with you. i drive pretty fast when weather permits. but i dont see the need for speeds over 100. and in my experience, it has been vehicles like suvs and minivans which should not be going that fast ever. i too also get pissed when someone slows me down because there doing slow lane speeds in the fast lane. but there are extremes, if someone gets on my ass in bad conditions, i dont move because i go as fast as i think anyone should, and i have an aftermarket suspension unlike most of the people i encounter. also, if its an suv or minivan i dont move. those vehicles should not be going that fast, especially because most of them do have kids in the car. you can drive fast and be safe, but there are speeds and actions that are unsafe in any condition. if you want to see if your minivan does 120, remove your kids and take it to the track.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Feb 4 2005, 04:57 PM
dave and i are driving down highway 101 leisurely during light traffic (moving... but only at 55 mph or so.) he in the teg, me in the 4 runner. and i have my son with me...

we did this for about 30 miles. i can't stand assholes like that. if you're going to make a lane change, don't cut me off. i have no tolerance for assholes of his kind who put childrens lives in danger.

us - 2
him - 0
[post=456592]Quoted post[/post]​

*dialing California Department of Social Services... Child Protective Services Division*

j/k... but I've been out of town and I heard about this thread..... Misti you are an idiot and in this case were the one the most responsible for putting your son's life in danger that day. If that guy was weaving in and out of traffic erratically, just dial 911 and let the cops deal with him. Otherwise, don't play "hall monitor", especially with a child on board, and instead let the faster traffic pass you by. If I see anyone in my rear view mirror approaching quickly, I just pull over to the right to let them pass. It only takes a few minutes and it's all done. Why cause tension and incite a possible road rage incident? Would it be worth it if you had? And I think that all of us at one time or another have been running late and in a rush to make some destination on time... so stop being so high and mighty on your road manners that day because they suck as much if not more as the other guy's did. Because you had Dave in another car to back you up, you also became a bully too. Lastly, you are setting a lousy example of behaviour for your son.

Sorry mods, this thread is over a week old, but I just had to vent. Drivers behaving like Misti and Dave did can endanger the rest of us on the road as much as the aggressive drivers do with their idea of vigilante justice. If a driver is truly awful, Just call the police with the guy's plate number and let the authorities deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back