drug testing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have NEVER had anyone watch me as im giving the sample
most job tests ive done send you in a small bathroom by yourself.. the water is turned off on the sink till you finish then you can go back in and flush/wash up, and the toilet water is blue
the closest to someone actually watching me as i was pissing was at MEPS when i joined the army... they had a row of urinals and someone monitoring the room to make sure you werent dumping it from a cup or whatever
i have never had them stare at my cock as im pissing in the cup

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 21 2004, 05:56 AM
i have NEVER had anyone watch me as im giving the sample
most job tests ive done send you in a small bathroom by yourself.. the water is turned off on the sink till you finish then you can go back in and flush/wash up, and the toilet water is blue
the closest to someone actually watching me as i was pissing was at MEPS when i joined the army... they had a row of urinals and someone monitoring the room to make sure you werent dumping it from a cup or whatever
i have never had them stare at my cock as im pissing in the cup

Yea, even now during UAs they are supposed to actually view the urine from your pecker to the bottle, but, um, yea riiight. Pecker checker is a lame job.

The shit u need to use is called extraclean. it comes in a clear 20 oz bottle and you can get it at any head shop. Back in the stoney days I used this for several pre-job tests and it worked everytime, and I was a heavy smoker. It flushes all the antitoxins out of your body. Downfall is it costs about 60 bucks. helpfull hint start pounding water and put down the pipe..............

All I'm going to say is this: buy some Niacin. It's an all natural pill that flushes your system of anything and everything that's not supposed to be there. It's good for you too. :) Anycrap, you can get it pretty much anywhere, like Safeway.

As far as alcohol vs marijuana: anyone who supports alcohol and says marijuana is bad and dangerous is an idiot. Alcohol ruins more lives than cocaine does. Alcohol is one of the worst DRUGS in existence. Alcohol is terrible, but there is a stigma behind it that it is practically harmless compared to other illicit drugs simply because it is legal. It's just been around for so long that it's accepted. I think I'd rather have a heroin addicted parent than an alcoholic parent. At least when they're fucked up on smack they won't whoop your fuckin ass and crash the family car on the way back from the bar.

Give it ten or fifteen years when gen X starts taking positions politics and you'll be able to buy a pack of Marlboro Sensamilla 100's at your local 76 station.

Also, the Niacin is good for you anyway. Many "multi vitamin" daily supplements have it in them. Just take Niacin everyday and drink water like you're supposed to and you can smoke all the weed you want. But if you are doing a job that requires you to pay attention to anything, you should probably just quit altogether.

I'm not even going to get into this because I would rant until everyone left the site........

But good luck on your drug test, and make sure you're not trying out for a job that involves other people's safety.

Don't do drugs mmmkay?

Back