Drunk Rant by me *pics* nws

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You guys talk about pussy like it's an expensive steak.
"I'ma go out and get me some"
Are you like 17 years old?

NM, I forgot 99% of women our age are completely unbearable in long term situations. Carry on.

amen :)

NM, I forgot 99% of women our age are completely unbearable in long term situations. Carry on.
i'm totally on the market and trying to get a gf. this girl had potential. i guess i'm just a fuck buddy.

Ever consider that her friend may have spilled the beans that you knew she was spilling her beans?
Maybe she's too embarrased to talk to you now.

Ever consider that her friend may have spilled the beans that you knew she was spilling her beans?
Maybe she's too embarrased to talk to you now.
could be, but not sure though. i think she's just another whore that i mistakenly thought would be a good girl to be with.

its tough being a nice guy. trust me, i know.

proof: assholes like chris get laid all the time. lol j/p

could be, but not sure though. i think she's just another whore that i mistakenly thought would be a good girl to be with.
was once told "all women are whores except for your mom but don't ask your dad too much"

its tough being a nice guy. trust me, i know.

proof: assholes like chris get laid all the time. lol j/p

Not the case. Sure, they get more than you do, but they also lie through their teeth.

well i got a question, when a guy is drunk and he says something that he never says when he's sober what does that mean? So, its like this if he tells me when he's drunk that he's sorry for being a dick all the time and he loves me so much, but when he's sober he never says shit like that. I always heard that a drunk mans words are the truth but is it true?

No, drunk words mean nothing. Stop trying to analyze men, just take them at face value. He told you he loves you and is sorry for being a dick because he was too drunk to remember all the times you were a complete bitch.

No, drunk words mean nothing. Stop trying to analyze men, just take them at face value. He told you he loves you and is sorry for being a dick because he was too drunk to remember all the times you were a complete bitch.
yes i will admit im a bitch sometimes but im only a bitch when he's being a dick

ah hahahahahhahaha
so true

Back