dsm tough talk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirage, is the roots? ya, keep telling yourself that.. lol

no i meant the EVO 1-6.5

before the bodystyle got HUGE. 7+ are garbage.

the mirage is just an econ version, the US got the smallest engines available. overseas they have 1.8 dohc turbo FWD mirage/lancers... semi-kitted from the factory with the smaller 210hp motors and stiffer suspension.

same deal like the impreza/sti gt4/celica and etc.

no biggie. i'll never own another mitsubishi anyways.

no i meant the EVO 1-6.5

before the bodystyle got HUGE. 7+ are garbage.

the mirage is just an econ version, the US got the smallest engines available. overseas they have 1.8 dohc turbo FWD mirage/lancers... semi-kitted from the factory with the smaller 210hp motors and stiffer suspension.

same deal like the impreza/sti gt4/celica and etc.
How are they garbage? Everyone I've talked to who have owned TME VI's prefer the longer wheelbase of the evo 7-9 chassis. According to here Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia their curb weights are similar, so I don't see what the big hang up is?

Duh. Its crap because Chris doesnt like it. Just like how he thought the 360 was garbage and now he likes it. Just give it some time...

:p

Duh. Its crap because Chris doesnt like it. Just like how he thought the 360 was garbage and now he likes it. Just give it some time...

:p
ya, i guess wait till the evo X comes out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back