e-thug lol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Please, if you live by this guy or know him, go have your local crackhead kill him for a rock. What a loser

I may not live near HIM but I do live near about 1,000,000 little shits just like him.

My step sister brings these guys home all the time.

actually looks like this kid gary. but he is a real gangbanger and only throws up one set and only wears like 1 color

omg it's Wil!!!!

341441741_l.jpg

VS

wigger_ville_14.jpg

I would love to ... but the first thing they do when they see me is compliment my on my cars.. I can't hate.

What is "Throwing up" signs, and why the different number of them, and is it like a world record to throw up 4 or something ? If I pull an insane combo out, can I throw up 5 and get a free life ?

If you can vomit 5 times in a row, in 5 different colors, to match your 5 track suits, then and only then can you be a true gangster thug. :ph34r:

Track suits are evidence that anyone that wears them is coming out of the closet because of their love of Richard Simmons.

gangs = gayness.

the e-thug = wow i just got raped in the ass thats why im wearing giant pants so you cant see my swollen ass gayness.

hmm speaking of wil, i wonder where he is. he sent me a text message the other night with

"hell yeah nigga! i got 2 40oz, a bitch, a jeep, and a baseball bat. its mailbox bashing time"

then about an hour later...
"we got pulled over"

and i havent heard from him since. lol.

Yeah I was wondering what he was up to since I havn't seen him on in a while. He showed me pics of the rex all done but never posted em up.

Back