eat like a poor bastard

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Phyregod does the same stuff B. Makes a rockin dinner out of nothing. His creativity amazes me sometimes.

Looks yummy!

Oh shit I got half a tomato and a cucumber. And NO Injen, after youre last post that isnt an invitation!

Cheap dinners are what I'm all about. I have various cheap things, like the mini-frozen cheese pizzas, I put better pepperoni and some extra mozzerella on it, I think the whole thing costs me like 3 bucks for dinner.

I make a lot of pasta dishes. Salads. Various things with rice (forgot I have some of that as well.) And meat... Beef, Pork, Chicken... Meat!

That looks damn good B. Food is something I waste alot of money on. I eat in the cafateria for lunch every day. The healthy food costs me around $6 each time. I also get breakfast there too. Cereal or yogurt, fruit, and a drink is like $4. Tack on dinner, and I spend $100-110 a week on food. That's assuming I don't go out to a nice place.

Ok. Heres what I've got in the house. A bag of peanuts. Hamburger Helper, but no hamburger, a 1/4 box of rotini pasta. Various seasonings and condiments. Work your magic.

not much majic to be made there..... but you can use the penuts instead of the hamburger (ala Kung Pow). just use a little less of the sauce mix, as the penuts won't absorb as much as the meat would, and watery dishes suck.

So when are we all getting together to have a Honda Swap Iron Chef.

when someone builds a hybrid kitchen stadium :)

Damn it, now I want chinese. I don't have the money though... :(

Ok. Heres what I've got in the house. A bag of peanuts. Hamburger Helper, but no hamburger, a 1/4 box of rotini pasta. Various seasonings and condiments. Work your magic.

I'm fucked arent I. :(

There's a site on the interwebs where you tell it what you've got in your house and it puts a meal together for you with that.

Back