EG6 & DC2 Suspension Bushes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sir2

hi guys,

can anyone tell me if ITR DC2 Poly Suspension Bushes are compatible with Civic EG6's?

i bought some apexi racing suspension from a guy who had a DC2 and they fit fine. so i'm guessing the bushes they could be okay. but i'm not sure about the wishbones and forks though.

having lowered the car as a result of installing them, i needed to get an aligment done, only to be told to get my bushes replaced beforehand.

i keep seeing sets on ebay for bushes that are compatible for a number of models (i.e. EG6 & DC2's) but i can't go spending a large amount of money only to find they don't fit.

can anyone elaborate more on that please?

many thanks

Are you talking about upper and lower control arm bushings? Buy whichever set corresponds to the control arms you are using. Shocks/springs/forks on the dc(exc. ITR) integra and eg civics are pretty much the same, not sure on the control arms though. If you have eg control arms, just get the bushing kit for the eg. If you are buying them brand new, just get the right ones. Energy Suspension makes a good master bushing kit. Go with the black set.

great

thanks for the advice. i went straight onto ebay and found a full set of new black energy bushings dirt cheap. i'll be busy this weekend!

The control arms are interchangeable, so the bushings should be able to swap between the cars.

Back