Engine Bay Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beautiful.. :thumbsup: wheres the vid of that thing in action???

Im always working. I barely have time to work on it......
I need a fuel controller. SHould be here this Friday. :D
Im currently boosting 5psi, vtec disabled. I might bump it up to 15psi this weekend. who knows. :( Its running good though.

Estorvito... theres NO WAY thats the same car. You must've gotten REALLY good with photo shop!!!!

Car looks amazing, I for one am thoroughly impressed. Bay looks fantastic!

Whats wrong with blue (or any color other than black) wire loom? well, no matter what its on... it does not flow. it looks like total shit.

And on the headers/header thing... who gives a shit. I like my header, it was quite loud so i had to get a cheap fix to take care of it... its a hytech replica from f1spec....

Here's the new Z6 in there. Pardon the ghetto-fied intake, waiting on a DC2 airbox and K&N replacement.

img0007aad9.jpg

Needs a headER too.

Estorvito... theres NO WAY thats the same car. You must've gotten REALLY good with photo shop!!!!

Car looks amazing, I for one am thoroughly impressed. Bay looks fantastic!

nope its the same car!!!! hes been working his ass off for some time doing the wire tuck and getting the gsr block built :D, damn Estorvito I totally forgot you had a ls motor in there before, damn its been a long time since you were running that motor.

anyways Estorvito the new setup looks Fucking sweet. damn now you got me itching to boost the y8, and build another b-series. guess its time to find a turbo setup for the y8

nope its the same car!!!! hes been working his ass off for some time doing the wire tuck and getting the gsr block built :D, damn Estorvito I totally forgot you had a ls motor in there before, damn its been a long time since you were running that motor.

anyways Estorvito the new setup looks Fucking sweet. damn now you got me itching to boost the y8, and build another b-series. guess its time to find a turbo setup for the y8

yeah... its the same car. The exterior still looks like crap.

ohh and KenndOg, i got your message the other day, forgot to text you back. I sold it awhile back dirt cheap... sorry

what do you wanna know? its just a 6" K&N filter

he said in the first picture... talking about the stack, i believe.

damn ian, you've had that shit forever. kinda like me... except yours is a lot nicer than mine.

keeep em coming!!!

well he said filter, but if its the stack he means its the IB stack.

yea ive had it a long time, but its just a track car now. but it looks like shit on the outside, the engine is the only nice part lol. but then again its the only part i care about.

yea, you can get stacks from autozone if you want. but those ones suck. IB or BPi stacks FTW

my old crx si (b16a3)

myb16a3.jpg

do u know what color that is? like the name or paint code if you have it, thats pretty close to the color of my car and once i got my swap i was brainstorming whether or not to paint the engine cover, and i noticed this and i think it made my decision for me

took these today.

Attachments

• DSCF0729.JPG
    DSCF0729.JPG
    264.3 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCF0730.JPG
    DSCF0730.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 273
  • DSCF0735.JPG
    DSCF0735.JPG
    273 KB · Views: 262
Back